Chapter 134: Cheer Up Bakugo

Chapter 134

June 11th 20XX

U.A Infirmary

12:20 AM

Ochaco rushed to the infirmary to see Bakugo sitting on a hospital bed talking to a sick looking frail man in a All Might costume.

Ochaco: Hey Baku

Bakugo: Oh Ochaco *closing the curtain to the frail man*

Ochaco: Did Izuku do this to you

Bakugo: I... I couldn't do anything he is so much stronger than me, I don't deserve to be a hero

Ochaco walked up to Bakugo and slapped him on the face. Grabbing his cheeks she pushed him on to the hospital bed, their chests touching. Ochaco kissed Bakugo, a deep loving kiss that lasted until they both gasped for air. Still laying on top of Bakugo, Ochaco started into Bakugo's eyes.

Ochaco: Don't say that about yourself, You are the strongest person I know, sure you made mistakes and sure for the moment Izuku is stronger than you but you are Katsuki Bakugo, my Baku the person I look up to and love with all of my heart. Don't you ever feel like you can't be a hero, because you will always be my hero.

Bakugo pushes Ochaco off him and then pins her to the hospital bed, kissing her once again as their bodies meet.

Bakugo: I am Katuski Bakugo and I will be the strongest hero this world has ever seen, Deku will not defeat me, I will transcend further gaining more power than ever.

Ochaco: Oh Baku *smiles now that her Baku is back to his usual self*

Bakugo: Now *gets up* Let's get stronger together *holds out his hand*

Ochaco takes Bakugo's hand as they stand together ready to unlock a new level of power.

Next time the grand finale of Book Two, till next time.