Chapter 122: Monoma's Mistake

Chapter 122

June 11th 20XX

U.A Gates

7:30 AM

Izuku was not in a good mood, over the past few days he had been training, he just wanted to go back to Himiko and be done with these so called heroes. He was fed up with everyone, during his walk people started recognizing him and called him a monster, one kid even threw a rock at him. This just fueled his rage at heroes, he made his way to U.A. on the edge of beating someone into a pulp. As he got to the gate he saw a certain blonde, Neito Monoma was waiting for Izuku wanting to taunt him.

Monoma: So little Izuku has returned huh, trying to kill more of your friends again *laughs*

Izuku: I don't have the patience or time to deal with you

Momoma: First my name is Neito Monono *steps in front of Izuku* and you try to kill your classmates and now you dare act like your high and mighty, you should have been expelled.

Momoma: First my name is Neito Monono *steps in front of Izuku* and  you try to kill your classmates and now you dare act like your high and mighty, you should have been expelled

Izuku: Monoma I am giving you one last chance to get out of my way

Monoma: Or what? Are you going to hurt me?

Monoma was the last straw, Izuku was pissed and he wasn't going to let this pretty boy insult him. Izuku took a knife from inside of uniform and stabbed Monoma in the side avoiding a vital spot but still enough to cause pain. Throwing him into a wall and covering his mouth with his hand Izuku stood tall over Monoma

Izuku: YOU BETTER GO HOME AND IF YOU TELL ANYONE WHAT I DID I'LL MAKE SURE I DO THE SAME TO EVERYONE YOU LOVE EXCEPT I WON'T MISS A FATAL SPOT

Monoma was crying, his once arrogant personality crumbled as he nodded. Izuku let go of Monoma as the blonde ran home.

Izuku: *laughs* Oh that feels good doesn't it Katsuki *tilts his head and stares directly into Bakugo's eyes*

Bakugo who went ahead of everyone saw what Izuku did to Monoma. Horrified Bakugo was left speechless. It was if Izuku was a different person entirely, this Izuku was like a demon, like a spirit bent on destruction. Izuku was enveloped in what felt like bloodlust, Bakugo had never seen such bloodlust and it caused him to take a step back in fear.

Izuku: Calm down Katsuki you look like you saw a ghost

Bakugo: Why Izuku? Why did you go this far?

Izuku: Why not? He wanted to push my buttons he got what he deserves, I suggest to keep this to yourself, I don't need you to ruin my fun*turns around and walks forward* So Bakugo *places his hand on Bakugo like Bakugo did to him in middle school* don't try anything stupid... Kacchan.

Izuku turned around and walked through the gates of U.A leaving Bakugo outside, Izuku remembering all the pain that he kept inside, the hatred was seeping out and without Himiko he was getting more sadistic in nature. What will happen in the exams? Find out next time!!!