Chapter 117: Bakugo's Books

Chapter 117

June 4th 20XX

Yaoyorozu Mansion

10:00 AM

Tenya, Bakugo, Ochaco, Shoto and Shinso decided to meet at Momo's family mansion to study.

Tenya: Momo I didn't know your parents owned a mansion in Japan

Momo: It's not my familys, it's my mansion for the rest of my time I'm at U.A.

Shinso: Yeah it's a nice house

Bakugo: *feeling weak* Yeah because you got to spend the night

Shinso: Momo invited me

Ochaco: Baku stop teasing him

Bakugo: *too tired to argue* Fine, I got the books, *taking old books from his backpack*

Momo: How old are those?

Tenya: Those look like they belong in a museum.

Bakugo: All I know is that these books are old and you can learn how to get power

Tenya: Which one do we start with

Bakugo: For you I would suggest this book *points at a book* It talks about using your mind along with your body, it should increase your strength in general which increases your speed. Basically you will be faster and your reflexes will be increased. Even with out your recipro burst you will be faster without your quirk.

Tenya: Thanks Bakugo *takes book*

Bakugo: Momo, for you there are some descriptions of ancient weapons and other stuff, I figure your creation quirk could make some weapons for you to create in combat.

Momo: Thank you Bakugo, I'll study this with everything I have here

Bakugo: Shoto for you I have some breathing techniques that increase focus, I figure you and Shinso could increase the power of your quirks.

Shoto: Interesting, thanks Bakugo

Bakugo: For the next week until the exams we will all train, we will become stronger and we will never be defeated by villains again.

I introduced a lot of new concepts but I'll explain them individually during the exams.

Everyone agreed that they would train there hardest the next week. Meanwhile while they were preparing Izuku had visions of something far beyond his dreams. What were these visions? Find out next time!!!