Chapter 115: Izuku Vs Bakugo

Chapter 115

June 3rd 20XX

Old Field

12:45 PM

Izuku and Bakugo prepare to fight, Bakugo was enraged at Izuku, this was going to be a fight Bakugo had to win no matter what it cost

Izuku: I won't be holding back Bakugo, I have a lot of shit to work through

Bakugo: Is this some sort of game to you, you sick bastard?

Izuku: If this was a game I'd be having fun, no no no this is you being my human punching bag for a little while

Bakugo took a deep breath and entered Zen Mode, flying into Izuku he got hit in the face sending him back across the field. Bakugo ran around Izuku trying to hit him from behind but Izuku dodged this attack and kicked Bakugo in the side. This made Bakugo angry however he still kept his focus. He ran up to Izuku even faster this time hitting him in the face with an explosion, Izuku was not able to dodge this as his eye patch was burned off by Bakugo's explosions. Izuku yelled in anger and activated 12% of One For All, matching Bakugo's speed he started beating Bakugo, this just made Bakugo even more angry. Bakugo launched more explosions which sent Izuku back, however Izuku activated 14% of One For All and punched Bakugo in the stomach knocking the air out of Bakugo and sending him flying back.

Izuku: Is that all you got Bakugo, all your strength for nothing, you are pathetic

Activating 15% of One For All Izuku jumped on Bakugo causing him to cough up blood. He started kicking Bakugo in the face until Ochaco ran up to Izuku and tried to hit him wth one of the moves she learned from Gunhead. However Izuku was able to catch this and knock her out.

Izuku: Listen Katsuki, next time I won't be so lenient, don't you dare show you face in front of me again *spits on Bakugo and walks away*

Izuku went back to his apartment, locked the door, and went to sleep. He was done with all of this stupid shit. Bakugo was left on the ground, he was humiliated by Izuku and he had to get stronger

Izuku just defeated Bakugo in there duel however what are there power levels? Find out next time.