Chapter 129: Build Up

Chapter 129

June 11th 20XX

U.A Training Grounds Observatory

11:10 AM

Izuku: This is so Interesting

Izuku had been watching all of the fights so far and writing down their exact details inside a black journal called Journal X-14. He had created entire pages on each person and with just the last 4 fights alone he was 70% completed. He was determined to write down the possible weaknesses of everyone. Bakugo was watching Izuku from the corner of his eye. Bakugo would never admit this but he was scared of the boy, every time he wrote something down Bakugo knew he had a purpose to all of this, he had to be planning to take them down. Bakugo looked at the monitor and saw Shoto's new attack, looking back to Izuku hoping it would surprise Izuku but Izuku just looked bored, that is what scared Bakugo; he was just so calm.

All Might: Well it's our fight next good luck Young Bakugo and Young Midoriya *walks off*

Izuku was excited that finally he would get the chance to fight All Might. All this time Izuku would finally get his revenge on this bastard. Izuku turned to look at Bakugo noticing the fear in his eye. Izuku closed his book and put it in a pouch in his suit. Walking towards Bakugo he stopped when the were shoulder to shoulder.

Izuku: Just stay out of the way and maybe I'll let you pass, I hope you understand the consequences of disobeying me Katsuki

Bakugo: I...I understand

Izuku: That's great well good luck Kacchan *says Kacchan in a menacing tone*

Izuku walked off towards the zone as Bakugo fell to his knees, he was breathing heavy and his heartbeat was skyrocketing. Bakugo didn't understand why he was freaking out but he was shaking. Slowly getting to his feet Bakugo walked to the arena, his body shaking from the fear that was sent into him by Izuku.

The two boys walked into a city filled with tall buildings and a huge street. At one end was All Might and the other was the gate. All Might was stretching as Bakugo was still trying to regain his composure as Izuku standing still just staring at All Might. Bakugo felt the aura of menace as Izuku was filled with hatred ready to defeat All Might and humiliate him for all that he has done.

Next time All Might Vs Izuku the epic showdown begins next time