Chapter 128: Shoto and Ochaco Vs Principle Nezu

Chapter 128

June 11th 20XX

U.A Training Grounds: Abandoned Construction Zone

11:00 AM

Ochaco and Shoto arrived in the Abandoned Construction Zone. Shoto knew that this would be one of the toughest fights yet, nobody knew what Nezu could do. Furthermore why the abandoned construction zone.

Ochaco: Hey Shoto I was thinking about the possibilities of the principal's quirk

Shoto: I'm listening

Ochaco: I think it might be shape-shifting

Shoto: Why shape-shifting

Ochaco: Well he looks like a bear, but like a smaller bear

Shoto: We can't underestimate him.

Ochaco: Let's hope he doesn't turn into something huge like a...

Ochaco was interrupted by shaking of the ground and the sound of footsteps made the two students turn to see a bulldozer themed mecha-robot with Nezu in the control seat drinking tea and the face of insanity as his body was shaking. Shoto looked to Ochaco and nodded, signaling Ochaco to run towards Shoto and touching him on the shoulder which caused Shoto to float in the air. Using this Shoto used his fireside to launch himself into the air to a point where he was above Nezu's range of attacks. Nezu knew that going after Shoto was absolutely futile so he and the mech turned to attack Ochaco who was focusing on keeping Shoto into the air.

While Nezu was now focusing on Ochaco, giving time for Shoto to prepare an attack. Creating a giant icicle twice the size of himself.

Shoto: Final Move Icicle Spear Flame Fusion

The giant icicle began to have fire surround it creating a spiral drill like look. Shoto took a deep breath and threw the attack straight at Nezu. Nezu turned to see the attack heading straight towards him. Nezu tried to dodge but it was too late for Nezu as the icicle tore a hole into the mech and caused the mech to fall to the ground. Nezu jumped out of the mech with his fur on fire.

Nezu: Ahhh my fur *rolls on the ground in an attempt to put out the flames*

Ochaco lowered Shoto to the ground.

Ochaco: Good job Shoto

Shoto: *now safely on the ground* Let's cuff him before he gets up

Ochaco: *runs towards Nezu*

Nezu: STOPPPP, YOU PASS OKAY JUST DON"T LOOK AT MY FUR

Shoto: Okay... *confused at this outburst*

*meanwhile All Might*

All Might: Young Todoroki has increased his power and his strategic ability, this new move showcases the acceptance of his power and lineage. However Nezu was careless and he didn't anticipate the power of Todoroki. Either way my fight is next and I cannot underestimate Young Midoriya.

The battle that has been foreshadowed begins after another power level list!!!