Chapter 105: David Shield's Regret

Chapter 105

June 2nd 20XX

I-Island Infirmary

6:30 PM

*David Shield POV*

After Wolfram's defeat David Shield had taken control over I-Island ensuring peace and rescuing All Might and the students of class 1-A.

David: Toshi don't worry you will be alright

All Might: *now in Small Might form on a stretcher* Dave... I... I couldn't do anything

David: Toshi it's okay we will fix this. I can fix this

All Might suddenly lost consciousness and was brought into the I-Island hospital room leaving David outside the room. David took a deep breath, his mind was racing and he was trying to compose himself. After a minute he finally calmed down. A plan began to formulate in Davids head. David knew what he had to do, he ran across I-Island to his personal laboratory with the case in hand. When he got to his lab he saw that Sam was waiting for him.

Sam: We did all of this to get the helmet we can't just give it up can we?

David: We can make another helmet in approximately 10 months am I correct

Sam: Yes I mean as long as we have all of the papers we will be able to build a new one.

David: Take the data and copy it, we will build another one after I  finish my work on this.

David gave the data to Sam as he went into his laboratory, he planned to give All Might what he indirectly took from him. He will make up for his mistake.

What is David planning, what happened to the other students? Find out next time.