Four

After the party, Shayne drove me home. I didn't say anything, everytime I tried, Ian's words floated back into my head.
     "Is it...because you like him?"
     No, Ian! Why would you put a thought like that into my head???? Whatever, it'll go away soon.
     "Alright, we're here," Shayne snapped me out of my thoughts, "See you at work"
     "Yeah, see you" I got out of the car and quickly made it to the front door. I watched as Shayne pulled out and drove away.
     The lights flicked on as I flipped the switch. I plopped down on the couch and opened my phone. Scrolling through Instagram, I noticed a post with Shayne and I. It was from one of those Shourtney accounts that are always posting things like this. It was a picture from the party. The party just ended and people are already finding these things? Fans are quick.
     One of the comments read "Do you think they're on a date???" I just chuckled at that. The reply was even funnier "No, you doof. It's obviously a smosh party"
     I suddenly got a text from Shayne.

S- Hey, Court
C- Wassup, dude?
S- Ian wanted me to ask if you had the script he requested
C- Oh yeah, tell him that I'll get it to him on Monday
S- Yes sir 👍
C- Hey! I'm not a sir!
S- You're totally right sir
S- Whoops, I mean bitch
C- That's Ms. Bitch! 😂
S- Right, I'm sorry 😂

     Yeah, that's basically what our texts are like. That's why the name I gave him in my contacts is "idiot"
     I headed off to my room where I dozed off watching TV. I woke up with a text from the Smosh group chat.

Ian- Hey guys, we need you all to come in today!
Court- And why's that?
Shayne- Have respect for mama Ian
Ian- Thank you, Shayne. I'll explain when you get here!

     "Alright then" I said to myself. I quickly got ready and headed to the building. Shayne and Damien were walking in right as I arrived.
     I approached them, "Wassup, Nerds" I said. Damien pretended to act hurt and Shayne lightly pushed me while smiling. We all entered the room that Ian told us to find him in and he was there with Sarah and Matt.
     "Hey, guys," Sarah greeted, "You finally made it"
     "Yeah, hey why do you need us here on our day off?" Damien asked
     "Just work stuff," Ian said, "Oh hey, Court. Can I talk to you for a sec?"
     "Sure?" I followed Ian out of the room and he stopped.
     "So, when do you plan on telling Shayne that you like him?" He asked.
     "Again with this? Ian I told you, I don't like him!" I said, "Why do you keep thinking this?"
     "Because you guys are literally goals!" He said like a girl, "I am a true Shourtney fan. I have to tell you this"
     "Ian..."
     "Plus, I think he might be into you," he said.
     Really? Wait. What the hell am I doing? No no! This is wrong. I don't like Shayne. We're just friends. Friends...right?
     My phone buzzed in my pocket. Shayne sent me a text even though we're not that far from each other.

S- Hey, Dummy. What are you guys talking about?
C- Ian's just being stupid
S- Hey, that's my job!
C- Yeah I know, Frog boy!

     I smiled at my phone and looked back. Shayne was laughing at his phone. I like his laugh, it's just so amazing. Woah, what the hell did I say? Congratulations Ian, you've officially messed with my brain.