Twenty

Courtney
     Today Ian wanted all of us to meet in the meeting room (which would make sense). He had something important to tell us.
     "The crew and I talked and we feel that we've been working a lot lately. So, we decided that we should have a party this Saturday! What do you guys think?" Ian asked.
     "That's awesome," Shayne said, "Where is it going to be?"
     "My house. Does this work for everyone? We would be happy if everyone came," Ian said, "It wouldn't be a party without you guys"
     "I'm in," Damien said
     "Oh, I'll bring Noah and Keith too," Olivia said, "We need them here too"
     "Right, and we'll also be inviting the whole Smosh Games crew too. It'll be like a Smosh party!" Ian jumped off of the table he was standing on.
     "Yeah, this is gonna be cool," I said. Ian stood at the door and turned towards us.
     "Oh yeah, one more thing," he looked right at me and smiled, "If you'd like to, you can bring a date. You could even be each other's dates if you really wanted to. Okay, bye!"
     Damn it Ian! I slid down in my chair waiting for Damien and Olivia to come at me. I looked up and they were both smiling at me. Olivia even nodded towards Shayne. I looked over at him, he was on his phone.
     "I don't know if I can even do this, guys," I whispered to them, "What if he says no?"
     "It'll be worth a shot," Damien said, "Just go for it, he's right over there"
     "Hey, Court," I looked over to see Shayne looking right at me, "You wanna be my date to this party? You don't have to if you don't want to, I just thought it'd be nice"
     I couldn't say anything. I wanted to. I really want to be his date, but I can't get the damn words out of my mouth. All that was coming out was weird gibberish.
     "I think it's safe to say that it's a yes," Thank you Olivia!
     "Awesome," he said, "Well, see you guys later. I'm gonna head out"
     "Me too," Damien stood up and followed Shayne out leaving me and Olivia.
     She jumped from her seat to right next to me and smiled brightly.
     "Shayne's going to be your date!" She said happily, "Aren't you excited? This is what you wanted!"
     "Yeah, it's amazing! Oh, it'll be such an amazing night. We'll both be there together as each other's dates," I sighed happily. This is the best.

Shayne
     "Hey, dude. I see you asking Courtney out," Damien nudged my side with his elbow.
     "I didn't ask her out, I just asked her to be my date for Ian's party. Oh, and thanks for the help," I held up the phone showing the messages he sent.

D- This is your chance dude!
S- I don't know. What if she says no?
D- She won't. Trust me.
S- Fine. I'll do it.
D- You won't regret it!

     "No problem," he laughed, "But hey, you finally get to have Courtney as a date and not because of a sketch. Isn't that great?"
     "Yeah, it sure is"