Chapter 1

Olivia's POV

"Guys, hot or not?"

I hold my phone up to show my two friends a photo of guy I'd found on Tinder.

"Hot, definitely hot"

Chloe, nods from where she's sat on the floor in my lounge, her legs crossed beneath her as she just like me scrolled through her phone.

"Let me see"

Kayla reaches her hand out and I quickly hand my phone over for her to have a look. A normal procedure when it came to girls, behind every right swipe it most certainly was a long debate between at least two girls.

"And it's a match!" Kayla exclaimed excitedly as she throws me my phone back.

"I hate you so much"

Yet I can't really stop myself from smiling at the situation. It wasn't as if she'd made me look bad in any sort of way, something that usually was the case between us girls.

"You love me really"

Sticking my tongue out at her I click my way back to his profile, reading through his pretty much empty bio to see if he had his Instagram linked.

"Guess how many followers?"

The number had shocked me when I first saw it and I can't wait to see the look on my friends' faces when I tell them.

"On insta?"

I nod, continuing to go through his posts one after another, he was hot and he definitely knew it by the way he was posing in his photos.

"5k"

Chloe furrows her brow as I shake my head, turning to Kayla to let her guess.

"Probably higher then, so 9k?"

"No, way off, the guy has 800k! Can you believe that?!"

My two friends look at me in shock, mouths wide open as I show them his Instagram with proof clear as day for them at the top.

"Oh yeah, I know who that is!"

Chloe nod knowingly causing both me and Kayla to look over at her in surprise.

"Wait, actually? Who is he?"

I keeo going through his photos to try and figure out why Chloe, the girl who knows nothing when it comes to famous singers, actors or models, knows who this guy is without me nor Kayla having heard of him before.

"He's a Youtuber, does like covers and stuff, here"

She holds up her phone with the guy in question's YouTube channel up on screen and I simply click on the latest video that had been released around a week ago.

"So this is all he does or has he done original songs as well?" I ask, completely hypnotised by his voice as he pulled off a particularly high note.

"He used to be quite a big deal but I only started following him because of the covers, plus his latest stuff is all sad anyway, because of his ex"

Chloe shrugs her shoulders, pausing the video and putting her phone back in her pocket.

"You matched with him, bitch. This is actually a big deal!"

I look over at Kayla who's become excited out of nowhere, the sight making me chuckle.

"Alright, Conor Maynard aside, what do we want for dinner, I'm actually starving"

Dinner was the actual reason my friends had come over in the first place, not to go through each other's tinder matches. Although, that usually happened when we all got together. A second opinion is key.