Chapter I

...

The school bell rings. The wild crowd of running students filled the entire courtyard. "Holidays, here we come! Whoo!", they shouted jubilantly.

Meanwhile, at the Brook University's hallway, a group of 4 young cheeky girls gather around, one of them saying, "So, uhm, girls? Where will we spend the 1st week of our vacay? Oh, please don't tell me that it's going to be another window shopping again at Lusters. Psh, so plain."

"Haha! Don't worry about it Lavi, because Isla and yours truly just came up with an exciting and thrilling plan for us tonight, plus we all know that tonight is the famous Twin Blue Moon night, right?", Zatanna asked joyfully.

"Oh-kay, so what's the plan?", Sabrina asked. "Actually, we thought about a lot of plans for tonight, and after hours of arguing, we have finally chosen the most interesting one.", Zatanna declared. "So what is it? C'mon my patience is getting shorter.", Lavita rolled her eyes.

"Okay, so we decided that instead of yeah, window shopping, that we'll go watch the Blue Moon night instead by setting up a camp. BUT, this is not your ordinary type of camping. Because, we're going to have it at the mystical Maiden mountains, yayy!! Isn't it exciting?", Isla exclaimed while clapping her hands.

"What?! Are you two out of your mind?!, You're talking as if we didn't hear about all those nightmare-ish story about that place. Do you still remember the mysterious girl that people are talking about? The maiden who committed suicide there and is nowhere to be found, huh?!", Lavita bursted out.

"Plus, we don't have the necessary camping things with us here, so why bother?", Sabrina went along with.

"Oh, please don't be a killjoy you two! Besides, you can't do anything about it because all of our things are already inside my car, we just have to go and get in the place, alright?. So from now of the two of you should be used to us saying that- "We're never underprepared,", Isla and Zatanna blurted out together, convincing Sabrina and Lavita even more.

"Everything will run smoothly, girls. Don't hesitate, okay? Besides, occasions like this  don't happen everyday, so let's go?", Zatanna persuaded them once more.

The two girls didn't have enough time to hesitate so they had no choice but to come along to their friends. The next thing they knew is that they are finally passing by the dark, grassy road of Pensville -an abandoned town heading to the base of the Maiden Mountains.

While looking at the eerie place, Zatanna had her last-minute regret, "Goodness! I didn't expect it to be this creepy, I'm really sorry, you guys. Don't worry, I'm sure there's a U-turn spot or something along somewhere from here."

"Tanna, it's too late to come back, just continue driving because I think were near the place. You said, we only live once, right? so you better not feel apologetic about this. Just continue driving because we're getting there.", Sabrina countered.

And so, after 20 minutes of driving, they finally reached the place. They parked their car and trekked for around one and a half hour with great struggle and effort.

They eventually reached the mountain's top, and that is one great moment that the best of friend won't ever forget because as soon as they stepped their feet on the grim mountain's highest peak, they were extremely startled because the majestic blue moon, the one that they have been fantasizing for a long time, is finally at their hands reach.

All of them are in awe and they can hardly catch their breath. Amazing is the only word that they can think and speak of as of the moment. Still filled with overflowing emotions, they began to assemble their one large tent so that they will be able to watch the bright and blue twin Luna at the night sky, peacefully.

From there, Isla, Zatanna and Lavita, while watching the enchanting once-in-a-lifetime blue moon, cannot help but to fall into a very deep sleep. A sleep so deep that it was able to take them into a great escape from the harsh reality of life into the depths of fantasy.

But, who would have thought that the tricky universe will take it literally? That it will be indeed a literal escape from reality and an out-of-this-world experience? A mystery that they shall find the answers for.

On the spur of the moment, Sabrina suddenly felt an extreme headache, and her heartbeat began rising rapidly so she decided to go out, leaving her friends asleep. By and by, her sudden feeling of nausea which is getting worse as time goes by, plus the extreme headache overwhelmed her so she just closed her eyes for a while.

And when she opened her eyes, she shockingly found herself in daze for her surroundings is now covered in darkness and everything on that place, had disappeared. "Lavi?, Tanna?, Isla? Where are you!? Where's everything?? Where am I?!", Sabrina hollered.

After her loud scream, everything crazily went back to normal again as if nothing happened, the view of the night sky with the Blue Moon in it, the forest surrounding the mountain, and so forth. However, she heard a whispering voice calling her out of the blue, "Sabrina....", Sabrina replied back.

"Who are you?! What do you want huh?! Tell me what you want!" "I want you to jump, jump Sabrina. Go to the end of this cliff and jump.", a weird, scary voice whispered on her ears. "AAAHH!", she yelled and ran towards the tent where her friends are then sleeping peacefully.

"Guys, guys!." Sabrina tried to wake her friends up but even though she had cried out again and again, Lavita, Zatanna, and Isla aren't waking up, but the girls are miraculously not dead. They are just in a very deep sleep.

"Guys, are you dead? Jesus Christ! What should I do??", Sabrina started to panic for she doesn't know what is happening. But for one moment, she became stunned and unable to move. She suddenly blurted out a mysterious word.... "Grevendum."