Chapter XX

Sabrina was relieved and renewed when she woke-up from her sleep after lucid-dreaming. "How was it? Mission accomplished?", Carsten asked her. "Yes!!", Sabrina exclaimed out of happiness.
She then told Carsten about her long talk with Lavita.

"You know what, I'm very happy for Lavita. She finally got the life that she was praying for. Although it means letting her go, I'm glad that she's safe and happy on where she is currently at right now, and I think that's more important.", Sabrina sighed heavily. "So, what are you planning to do next, love? Maybe I can help.", Carsten asked her.

"I'm gonna talk to Zatanna and Isla.", Sabrina replied. "Oh yes. For sure they'll be happy to see you too after a week full of work.", Carsten agreed.

When the sun finally set down, Sabrina decided to call her friends on the phone. She first contacted Zatanna. Zatanna who is currently talking to her new friend, Fraden was interrupted when her phone rang. "Sabrina?", she uttered while looking at the caller ID. "Uhm, I'm sorry Fraden, but I think I have to go, is it okay?", she asked. "Oh sure, sure take care, Tanna.", Fraden replied before Zatanna went out of the station.

"Why, Sab?", she asked. "What's up. I just want us and Isla to meet here at my house tonight, because I just got reunited with Lavita yesterday.", Sabrina stated joyfully. "Are you serious?! Alright, I'm on my way.", Zatanna replied excitedly.

Sabrina decided to call Isla after, but then she suddenly thought of a clever way to talk to her best-friend, which is through telepathy. She first summoned all the energy that she will need, and she called Isla thereafter, "Isla!", Sabrina stated loudly.

Isla who is then enthralled by seeing Grayson was shocked to hear the voice of Sabrina. "Sabrina?! what the hell are you doing to me?!", she shouted loudly causing all the people and Grayson to look at her judgingly. She suddenly became ashamed of her actions so she ran her way out, not noticing that Grayson kept looking at her curiously from behind. Isla went to a corner far from the crowd.

"What the hell is this, Sabrina?!", she shouted again. "Wait, Isla. I'm currently talking to you through telepathy. You just need to reply using your mind and not your mouth okay?", Sabrina said calmly.

"O-kay?", Isla followed Sabrina's instruction as she answered using her mind. "Okay, that's right. I just want to let you know that Zatanna and I will be meeting here at my house tonight, you must go with her for I have a very great news for the two of you, like seriously great.", Sabrina stated joyfully.

"B-but-", Isla hesitated, badly wanting to ran towards her man, Grayson. "No buts. You'll go or you'll go?", Sabrina asked again. "Uh..", Isla answered waveringly. "Okay! It clearly looks like you don't wanna know how I was able to talk and meet with Lavita yesterday. You don't really want to hear 'bout that, do you?", Sabrina replied, trying to convince her more.

"What did you just say?! Okay, I'll go!", Isla replied in extreme surprise but she was still dumbfounded by seeing Grayson.
Sabrina waited for the two. "Guys!!", she shouted happily when she finally saw the two outside the gate. They went to Sabrina's room and there they started to catch-up.
"So how are you two?", Sabrina asked her best-friends.

"I think you'll not believe what happened to me the day before this.", Zatanna stated. "What? Tell us!", Isla replied excitedly. "At first, I was so shocked because I thought that among the three of us who experienced Grevendum, you are the only one whose dreams will become true in the future, Isla. But I was wrong because yesterday, I just found myself looking in front of Alfred's house like a fool. Yes, the murderer, Alfred Cohen in my dreams is real and everything about the murder is too, except that there were different victims involved, and the victim was certainly not me. It all started when I began hearing the voice of the old woman again, she's saying that something is not yet over, and so it was. I ran away as fast as I can because of that, not noticing that my feet led me in front of the real-life Alfred's house.", Zatanna narrated.