Chapter-2 (Spending sometime)

When Mina began walking closer to that figure, she suddenly ran towards that person and hugged him. She knew who is that person in their usual meeting place. Unknowingly, tears escaped her eyes continuously.

"Jagiya, are you alright?" Sehun asked, while stroking her hair gently.

"Ye...Yeah! I'm fine," she replied, slowly releasing the hug.

"Yah, don't say me you are crying for Baekhyun hyung".

"Aish. How can you....," before she could complete her sentence, he pulled her for a hug. He let her to wet his t-shirt, and hugged her even more tightly.

"I know what's bothering you. You are afraid that you too might get hurt if my fans come to know about our relationship, right?" he said, placing his chin on top of her head.

She couldn't help but to cry in his arms. "I'm sorry if I'm making you sad but, I'm really afraid," she confessed him and hugged him tighter.

"Never worry about that. You have all the rights to show your emotions to me and I'm always there for you"

Some minutes of silence enveloped the surrounding. Then both released the hug and Sehun cupped her face and stared into her eyes. "Believe me and I'm always there for you," he said and kissed her forehead. "Let's not be here for a long time. This villa is creepier than me," he complained indicating the villa, making her to chuckle.

Both began to walk as he slowly held her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. "You know what? I always longed to hold your hand and walk like this. Due to my work I find it difficult," he told her, showing his sad face.

"I thought you did well with Luhan oppa. Broke up with him already?" she playfully said, snapping him out of his sad thoughts.

"Yah, from when did you began shipping us both?" he defended.

"Well, maybe before the time we both started dating," she said coolly, earning a sigh from him as he shook his head.

She leaned her head on his shoulder while walking to her house, enjoying his warm presence.

"Well, can i ask you something?" he asked after a long silence between them.

She nodded her head as her reply, still resting her head upon his shoulder.

"Hmm... Can you come to our dorm tomorrow?"

Her eyes rounded in horror after hearing that. She immediately lifted her head up and met his eager eyes. "W-Why?" she shuttered.

"Don't worry. None of us are going to kill you but, can you come tomorrow, please?" he pleaded using his aegyo.

She was confused at first but after his aegyo, she instantly gave in.

"Really? Thank you, jagiya" he smiled from ear to ear.

"No problem"

"Wow, I never thought time would run this fast! We are already in front of your house," he exclaimed, getting all her attention to him.

She saw her house and then turned back to him again, "Ok. I'll be going then," she said and suddenly kissed his cheeks.

He could feel heat crawling upon his face. "Oh...Yeah! Good night," he waved his hands to her, trying to hide his nervousness and his blushing cheeks.

---

Upon reaching her room, she immediately threw herself in her bed and stared at the ceiling. 'Why did he ask me to come tomorrow? Is there something important? I really don't want to cover myself with that freaking manager suit to enter the dorm as I usually do but, I can't escape right?' she spoke to herself, wondering all the possible answers she could make.

She took her moblie when she heard a notification beeping from it. Her smile grew big when she saw his goodnight message. She replied it heartly and alowly made herself to drift off to her dreamland.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I sincerely apologize if it's not good. I'm trying to improve myself more...... So please comment on this very short update.......

Thank you everyone