Chapter-5 (Almost close)

"Jagiya," Sehun merrily sang while jogging and entering her house only to freeze himself in the doorstep. His movement paused and eyes were rounded after seeing her. "Jagiya!" he shouted and went running towards her.

Upon hearing a familiar voice, Mina slowly opened her eyes, rubbing it gently to get a clear vision.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, making her to sit properly.

Confused, she looked to both her sides and realized she had just slept on the same spot yesterday after experiencing a nightmare that came without sleeping. "Nothing, I just-"

"Do you sleepwalk?" he cut her words by his and laughed at his own imagination of her sleepwalking.

Her cheek flared at his embarrassing remarks and she didn't mind smacking his arm and making him to groan in pain.

***

"Sehun-ah, just sit there and I'll prepare bubble-tea for you," she left him in the living room and walked towards the kitchen after washing her face.

His eyes shot open in alarm after hearing her. "No... No, Jagiya. I don't want to hate bubble-tea anymore," he defended, earning a frown from her.

"What? Why?"

"I knew it's your second time preparing bubble-tea and I had enough test last time. Not anymore. Please...not again," he pleaded.

"You're evil. I hate you," she busted out, throwing the kitchen towel at him.

"But I love you," he giggled and jumped into the couch.

_____

'Oh she wants me

Oh she's got me

Oh she hurts me

Joha, deouk galmanghago isseo-

-Cut. Break for 5 minutes. Get touch up,' the director instructed the EXO members after their fifth shot of the scene.

"Jagiya, do touch-up for me," Sehun jumped in front of Mina with a smiling face. Even though he was fully tired, he never shows it outside and hates when others pity him for that.

"You sweat a lot these days," she commented, carefully wiping his face with the tissues before applying the foundation cream.

"Cheesy..." Chen titled them while passing them both, getting a smirk from the magnae and a blush from Mina.

To support her family, Mina did multiple works and that includes being a make-up artist for the EXO –or especially for Sehun-. It's only been a week for her in this job, so she has yet to know about many people working here and should get a good impression from them for her to work comfortably.