Chapter-8 (First kiss)

"Thank you so much Kim hyung. We enjoyed your treat" the members thanked Kim one by one.

"You're always welcome, and it's seems your manager is waiting for you for a long time".

"Oh yeah! We'll be going now. Thanks again and good night hyung" Suho replied and they headed to their car.

"Good night" Kim waved his hand to them and now he began walking to his left where the bus stop was. You was waiting for the bus and didn't see Kim coming towards you.

"Hyung, I want to buy some things from the nearby store. Can you all go without me?" Sehun asked his manager.

"But what are you going to buy at this time? Can't you do that tomorrow?"

"Hyung please, please. I'll be in the dorm soon, please" Sehun started doing aegyo.

"Aish, this kid. OK fine. Shop safely and be back soon" the manager warned him.

"Sure. Thank you so much hyung" Sehun jumped in joy and waited for them to leave.

________________

Mina was clueless, standing in the bus stop, thinking how her life is right now. Suddenly a pair of hands wrapped her waist that made her to startle. At that moment, she wished that the person could be anyone but definitely not Kim. She slowly turned her head back to see the person.

"Jagiya, let's go somewhere" Sehun said with a pout face.

She was really happy to see Sehun was that person and so she turned her body and hugged him tightly. He wasn't shocked but instead he was happy. He too hugged her back. Both stayed like that for a couple of minutes but those minutes seemed to be years for Kim, who was watching the show. He didn't realize they he was late I'm coming there.

"Come let's go" Sehun said after releasing the hug.

"Where"

"Just follow me" he said pulling her with him.

___________________

"Se....Sehun-ah. This is just..... beautiful" she exclaimed in awe to see the Moonlight Rainbow Fountain in Hangang bridge (Han River). It was breathtaking and to be honest, it's the first time she's experiencing it. The different colours of lights from the fountain painted her face with those colours. Her gaze was totally into that fountain that she didn't realize Sehun was staring at her from the beginning. To his eyes, only she was there and nothing else. He admired her angelic face that he didn't give a chance for his eyes to blink for even a single time. 

The show was over and she shifted her gaze to Sehun to express her enjoyment but then she caught him staring at her. He then immediately snapped from his thoughts and turned his head to the opposite side. She began blushing and looked at the ground.

"Hmm....." he cleared his throat. "Come, let's take a walk" he held her soft hands.

They both walked slowly hand in hand, not speaking anything. On their way, suddenly one scene made them both to halt and both stood watching that scene. She can feel her heartbeat rising to her head and her face began to heat up. A couple was sharing their love with kiss under a lamppost. Having Sehun next to her made her heartbeat fast and her cheeks turned red to see that couple kissing. But the truth was, Sehun's heartbeat was more faster than hers. His hand began to sweat and she could feel them. She didn't want to face Sehun but unfortunately he stood before her, making an eye-contact with her.

"I don't want you to envy them" he said taking a deep breath before leaning his head forward slowly, killing the distance between them. Her face was just centimeters away from him and no more time was given for that. He kissed her lips passionately and made the kiss deeper. After a while, they both parted to catch some breath that they left behind. Sehun stared straight into her eyes.

"I don't care whatever your past threatens me or you, but be sure you have me and I have ONLY YOU" Sehun emphasized the word 'Only you' to show her how much he loves her and wants her. She was quite confused to hear him saying the word past, but you let it go. "Nothing can stop me from loving you. This maybe our first kiss but I'll kiss you often that you'll soon loose your count. Mina, I love you so much" he sincerely said and began to kiss you again.

She was so touched to see a person loving her so much other than her parents. She began to love him more and replied his kiss.

They both were so sweet that made the latter couple to envy them both now. The fumes of anger, jealousy and sadness began to escape from Kim's ears and nose, who watched them both from the start. His heart was ripped and shattered into million pieces to see her kissing Sehun. His tears flowed in mixed reaction that blurred his eyes.

'How could you do this Mina?' he questioned her in his mind and turned his body not letting his eyes to watch them both kissing anymore. He wandered the place with still tears flowing from his eyes.