Chapter-9 (Failing attempts)

'Oh God, why is she slipping away from me?. I want to talk to her' Kim mumbled in his thoughts who was approaching to Mina.

"Mina, get something to drink for the members. They look tired after this shot" a co-worker ordered her.

"Yah Nana, you can't simply keep me working all day without rest. Have some courtesy and even you do something" she rebelled her.

"There's no time for that, rush fast" she said pushing her to go ahead.

"I'm going to kill you when I get here" she said and went to grab some drinks.

'Again? Why can't I get a chance to talk to her' Kim sighed.
______________________

After a long time Mina finally entered the studio with those hand full of energy drinks for the members. But she stood in her way watching Sehun with Nana, so close to each other.

'What are they doing? What are they whispering to each other's ears? Why are they secretly hiding behind the set? Is he cheating on me?' numerous question popped inside her head.

"Thanks Mina" Baekhyun pulled a drink from her hand that startled her.

"Is this for us?" Lay asked softly.

"Yes of course. Here you go" she said providing everyone but not Sehun, cause he's busy talking with Nana.

Her eagle eye didn't move an inch away from Sehun and Nana's happy chatting. They both bid bye and parted after knowing that she was watching them. She just turned her back and walked away.

'Yes. Now it's the correct time. I must go talk to her' Kim made his way towards her.

"Kim-ssi, the director wants you now" Nana said him, stopping his way.

"Can't I meet him later?"

"Sorry but it's an emergency"

"Well....Lets go" he said and walked Mina's opposite.

"Jagiya" Sehun as usual backhugged Mina. She didn't reply but just did what she was doing.

"Oh, is this for me?" Sehun grabbed the drink from the table and began to drink.

"Yuck...." his face went to different diagonal tasting the sour flavour. "Jagiya, it's sour lemon flavour" he exclaimed in his silly voice.

"That serves you right" she said sarcastically.

"Why are you angry on me? What did I do?" he asked innocently.

"As if you don't know"

"That's why I'm asking you"

"So clever" she remarked and walked past him leaving him behind.

Kim watched her for the whole time. 'This is my chance' he thought and took steps towards her.

"Hyung, we are not sure of our positions. Can you again say the camera angles?" Luhan interrupted Kim. He had no choice but let a big sigh and went to the shooting location with Luhan.

"Jagiya" Sehun held her wrist stopping her on her way.

"Let me go Sehun. We'll talk later" she said but not in an anger tone.

"No, no. Let's get it now" he was stubborn.

You turned to him but was soon pulled back by your other hand by someone.