Chapter-12 (Truth revealed)

"Yah Sehun-ah, you know how long I've been waiting here?" Mina crossed her arms across her chest questioning her panting boyfriend, who came running towards her.

"I....I know. I'm s...sorry" he said in between his breaths and stumbled beside her.

"Don't say me that you sneaked out of your dorm and escaped your manager" she warned him. But he smirked showing the obvious reason that he did. She sighed and laid back to the grassy ground that she did before. It's the garden behind her house and also a silent place for them and specially for Sehun to ease his tension due to work.

"Are you angry?" he asked and lied next to her.

"Yes, I am" she replied and kept stargazing the night sky. Sehun placed his hand on her and squeezed a little.

"I'm sorry. What should I do now?" he asked innocently.

"Hmm..... What's with you and Nana?" she asked and turned her head to see him. He took a deep breath and turned his head to see her.

"Want to know for sure?"

"Yes"

He let a small sigh and looked back the night sky. "Nana.....Nana is in love with Kim hyung. I saw her following Kim hyung long before you started working in the company. I just thought she had a crush on him and she'll soon realize it, but she grew more than crush and started to love him day by day".

"How do you know she began loving him? Because I'm sure she didn't confess or say to anyone" Mina interrupted him.

"I could see it in her eyes. That special spark you get in your eyes when you see the person you love. Like me when I see you" he said and tilted his head to face her.

Her heartbeat began beating fast when he said the last sentence and butterflies fluttered in her stomach when he locked his gaze with hers. After a few seconds of staring, she tore her gaze from him and looked at the sky, hiding her blushing cheeks. He smiled seeing her reaction and he too stared in the sky and continued.

"Sorry to say but one day I eavesdropped Luhan hyung and you when you told your past. Aft-" he was cut off when she shockingly questioned him.

"Did you? Really you did?"

"Well....Kind of. Now let me finish it first" he said and continued. "After hearing I was about to leave but something I felt weird in that place. Then I was shocked to see Nana hiding in a corner and she too heard everything. And that's when she told me her feelings for Kim hyung and we both partnered to separate Kim and you. That's all. Now is everything cleared?" he smiled expecting some response from her.

_

Meanwhile in hospital, "I'm phul" Kim exclaimed fighting with his stuffed food in his mouth.

"No, you're not. Eat fast and drink this juice" Nana said holding the glass in her hand. He became tired in his chewing war and finally drank the juice to slope it in his food pipe.

"Are you planning to kill by making me overeat?" Kim questioned her.

"Of course not. Why should I? I love you so much to do that" she defended and started to feed Kim again like before. He couldn't do anything but get defeated by her.

____________

"Is there anything wrong? I said you everything and why don't you answer me?" Sehun demanded her.

She lazily turned her head to him with teary eyes. "Do you like me that much?".

He saw her eyes and reached his hands to her cheeks. He wiped her tears with his thumb and looked deeply into her eyes. "I love you so much and would give you everyday" he said and slowly leaned his head and pressed his lips against hers. After few seconds he pulled back and looked into her eyes. "Don't doubt. I love you and ONLY YOU" he kissed her forehead and bought her into his embrace.

Mina felt lucky to meet a person like Sehun.