Chapter-3 (Unexpected)

"Jagiya, are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way and I'll be there within 10 minutes," Mina replied him, before hanging up the call. 'Did I become fat? Why is this coat squeezing me?'  She complained, racing the car.

At first, she wasn't ready to accept Sehun's invitation to his dorm, but she knew he wouldn't let her be in peace if she's not coming. So, she finally gave in and was now driving her way to their dorm, totally dressed in manager's suit.

——-

Mina successfully entered the SM Building after many escapes from almost getting caught, making her way to the EXO's room. She would have got caught by the original EXO's manager when she was half way through the main hall way, but she was quick enough to realize it and hide herself behind a pillar. She relieved a sigh, making her remaining way to their room.

After few minutes, she was in front of their closed room, elevating her hand to knock the door.

*Knock-Knock* - No response.

*Knock-Knock-Knock* - Still no response.

'What's wrong with them? What if I get caught?'  She mumbled, turning her sides to check whether anyone's presence were there. After losing her temper, she twisted the door knob fiercely, not caring about the damage that would bring.

Great! EXO's luck, the door wasn't locked and was saved from its danger. She peeped in her head inside the room, trying to find anyone but the room was clear dark that she couldn't see anything or anyone. She took three slow steps inside until the door suddenly locked behind her. She froze on her spot, thinking of all the negative possibilities of how her life is going to end, and began to panic more when she saw some movements in the dark area.

If it was not for the startle she got by a chorus of voice, she's sure she would be crying by now.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINA," twelve handsome boys shouted in unison, waving the balloons and some color papers in their hand.

Lights were turned on and confetti blasted from each corner in the room, balloons and color papers were hung across the ceiling. She was totally surprised from the scene in front of her eyes.

"Happy birthday Jagiya," she heard Sehun saying from behind her, snaking his arms around her waist, giving her a back-hug.

"Yah, Behave yourself in front of your hyungs!" Chen, the troll in the group, yelled in his high-pitched voice while holding the cake and walking towards her.

Sehun shot him a stare, not minding if he's one of his hungs and kissed her right cheek, still hugging her.

"Don't mind me if I kill this disrespectful being," Baekhyun remarked, kicking Sehun's butt with his hapikdo's skill.

"Hyung...," Sehun frowned in pain, rubbing his paining spot.