Chapter-11 (The Change)

"Don't cry Mina. You didn't mean to do that. Please don't cry" Sehun said patting her head.

"No. It's all because of me. If anything happens to him, I'm not going to forgive myself" she said still sobbing.

Doctors kept walking in and out of the ward, adding extra nervousness to her. Meanwhile, Nana came running towards them.

"Sehun-ah, Mina, Kim....." Nana started to tear up.

"I....I-"

"It's was an accident Nana. Kim and I had a fight and Mina made us to stop. I fell on the ground while Kim hit his head on the wall and......." Sehun stopped when Nana understood. Nana's tears wouldn't stop flowing.

"I'm sorry Nana" she apologized her.

"Don't worry. It's not your fault" she hugged her. 'I saw everything' she thought with her puffy eyes.

After a long time the doctor came out of the room. They three raced to him making the Doctor to jolt back for a second.

"How is he now?" three asked in unison.

"Don't worry, he's alright now. Let him rest for a while" the doctor said and walked away.

After an hour, they three walked slowly inside the room. Mina didn't dare to see his face but her legs walked towards his bed.

"I-I'm so-sorry Kim. I'm really sorry" she let down a tear unknowingly.

"Don't apologize for nothing. It's my mistake. Don't cry" Kim tried to cheer up but was no use.

Sehun and Nana were standing near the door while Mina was still hanging her head down. The room was filled with utmost silence except the sobbing sounds of Nana and mina and from the machines nearby.

"Hey guys! I'm not dead yet" Kim exclaimed.

"I-I'm sorry hyung" Sehun stepped forward.

"Come here" Kim signalled him to come to his bed. "Don't think too much about anything, got it?"

"Hyung......?" Sehun frowned in confusion expecting some explanation about his line.

"Nothing. Can I have some minutes with Mina?"

Sehun didn't like that but he got no choice."Sure hyung" he took Nana outside.
Mina's tears were adamant that they'll continue flowing.

Meanwhile Sehun and Nana made their way to the park nearby. Nana was still crying and he doesn't know what to do.

"Nana-ssi, please don't cry. Kim is alright now. I'm sorry for this. I'm so sorry."

"No Sehun-ah, don't be sorry. It was an accident and no one can be blamed."
There was silence for few minutes.

"Ok Sehun-ah, I'll go and see Kim now" Nana said and headed to the hospital.

Not long ago Nana went, Mina came to Sehun with blood red eyes.

"Jagiya, are you fine? Did he hurt you?" Sehun eyes was filled with concern.

"No no. Nothing like that, It's just..., nothing leave"

"I know there's something. Say me Jagiya"

"Lets talk about this later. I just want to digest this situation and get a clear idea of what Kim told me. So please..." her puppy eyes stopped him from further questions.

He pulled her and hugged her tightly like no tomorrow and stroked her smooth hair.

"I love you Mina" he said.

She pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Really? Then I want to clarify one thing."

"Anything jagiya. Go ahead"

"Well....Why Nana and you both are close to each other these days? Is there anything I should know?"

"T-That, about that, let's talk about this later. Not now, ok?"

She stared at him for a while, but went his way as he told.

Meanwhile, Nana carefully opened Kim's ward to enter inside. She found Kim looking outside through the window. Kim was actually watching Sehun and Mina in the park. He closed his eyes trying to delete his past one by one. He tried convincing Mina but she wouldn't. He thought that forgetting and letting her go would be best for both of them. Suddenly a pair of arms rounded Kim's waist. He was shocked and turned around to see the person. "Nana.....?" Kim said with rounded eye.

"Please let me be. I don't want to be separated from you" she cried. 

Kim couldn't understand anything. He pulled away from the hug and saw her eyes."I don't get what you're saying, Nana"

She took a long breath before speaking. "I love you Kim"

Kim was stunned and couldn't find any words to say. "Y-You don't k-know anything about me. You will regret if you know me"

"I won't and I know everything about you. Even you're past"

Kim was shocked. "How do you know?"

"Don't ask me that please. I want only you"

"I-I want time to settle all my f-feelings for now" he demanded shuttering his words.

"Sure. I'll wait for you forever. I'm always by your side. I'll surely wait for you" she smiled thinking a chance given for her by Kim.