3. The Moment of Truth.

1

1. Pic. - Rafaella in the office.

*
For better experience, play the music (on the top, slide it please). 👆

The third day had arrived and Rafaella was anxiously waiting for someone from Conti to call her or even go to her office in person.

During the previous two days, she had struggled inwardly and even discussed with her friend Isabel.

- Rafaella, you can't accept anything ... just now I remembered that you have to have a kind of contract and read it very carefully!

- He sent me to my personal email, I don't know how he got it ... but everything is specified and clear in the papers.

- I can see?!

- Yes...

- Well ... hmm ... it says here that the marriage cannot be consummated if it happens, Conti loses his business for you. - Isabel was reading everything. -Hmm... and you will have to appear publicly with him at all events, otherwise your business will be his. It doesn't look bad ... this will be easy ...

- Did you see the last part ?!

- Contract for ... ah? Five years? Five years?

- Yes ... it will be a long time.

- Rafaella, this contract is a prison. A prison from having a normal life in every way. If only you could have sex ...

- Isabel?!

- Truth. What woman can sleep with a man like him without feeling any kind of desire?

- Isabel?! Oh my God...

- Look, you know what I think ?! For me I did not sign ... all the powers that your father had now are yours and I know that you are a strong woman, you can be fragile and probably terrified at this moment. But there are people like me who can help you and we are faithful to you. Now you're an adult, so you'll have to decide. However, here is my opinion.

- Okay, I really need to think and quickly ...

- Here is something that will help you with that. - Isabel placed a bottle of sparkling wine in front of her.

- Seriously? That helps me to see you double.

- How mushy!

..............

The day after...

- Mrs. Dr. Eanes is here someone to talk to you. The name is ...

Rafaela was startled by the secretary. - Sorry, I was submerged in my thoughts. Can you repeat?

"Here is someone to talk to you," Gigi, the secretary, repeated. - The name is...

- Conti ?!

- Sorry ... - a stunning redhead passed Gigi like she was nothing and held out her hand towards Rafaella. - My name is ... Capri Panini, Mr. Conti's lawyer.