21. Unexpected Revelations

For better experience, play the music (on the top, slide it) 👆

Rafaella didn't ask any questions, she left with Maxi from that hospital with more than a dozen huge men, dressed in black and weapons hidden in the pockets of their long coats.

They stopped in front of a mansion overlooking the sea.

1

1. Pic. - Rafa and Maxi.

- Where are we? Weren't you in a hotel?

- You say well, I was! I bought this house yesterday... - Maximillian looked at her with curiosity, while his men took their positions in every corner of that property. - What do you think?

- I do not know what to say? - she was in shock. - Why?

- Because we deserve to start from scratch, Rafaella! - he got out of the armored car and gave her his hand. - You deserve it.

- Maxi, it was not necessary. - she hugged him with such strength that he lost his balance and fell to the floor, the crash made some of the bodyguards run towards them, facing the couple laughing.

- Ouch! Maxi groaned, pretending he was in pain. - Of course it is necessary. You're already smiling because you're on top, but tonight I don't know how it will be, amore mio.

As they got up they heard a small voice shouting, it was Gabriele running towards them. And one of the bodyguards running after the little one saying:

- Sorry, Mr. Maxi. - said the breathless man. - But he knew it was you.

- It doesn't matter, Accetti! said Maxi.

- Mom! - the boy was lifted by his mother who started kissing him non-stop.

- I miss you, my baby! - Rafaella gently wrapped her son in her arms, smelling her little one. - I love you!

- I love you too, Mom! - the boy played with his mother's hair.

- So what about Daddy? Don't I deserve a hug? Maxi looked at Gabriele sadly.

- Daddy, can we hug you together? asked the boy boldly.

Maximillian laughed.

- Let's try it, son! - and he hugged them, kissing their hair.

For the first time Maximillian experienced the meaning of having a family, the feeling was wonderful and indescribable. The love he felt for them, his wife and his son, made him promise himself two things at that moment: that he would put aside any manipulative plan against Rafaella; and it would make the enemy pay dearly for what they did to her and him, even if it was the last thing he did.