8. Surprises.

For a better experience, play the music (on the top, slide it) 👆

As soon as the last guests left, Maximillian grabs Rafaella's hand.

- Maxi! What are you doing? I can barely walk, how can I run?

He picks her up and walks for about ten minutes in the direction of a helicopter, where two men are waiting for them. He places her on the floor, under her protests.

- Maximillian Conti, what the hell is going on here? Where are we going?

- I think we deserve to have a honeymoon after all. - He looked at her seriously. - We are going to Sicily for about ten days.

- What? But you ... - Rafaella was perplexed. - Why Sicily?

- In fact, I have some business over there, ...

- Of course ... how stupid am I?

- Hey, you will have the opportunity to meet part of my family too. - Maxi frowned. - I thought you wanted to know my roots, Rafa?

- I, ... I didn't say ...

- We have to go now, sir! - Carlo said.

- Let's go. - Maxi got on the helicopter and held out his hand to Rafaella, who for a moment looked sad.

She went in and sat down, but no one was sitting in the pilot's seat.

- Who's going to fly the helicopter?

- I! And you will sit next to me. Carlo, close the door, it's time to put my hands on this princess again. - Maximillian said, fixing his gaze on his new wife, put the headphones on her and adjusted the seat belt, touching her on the leg that protrudes from the wedding dress, and adjusted the appropriate measures for himself. - We have a green light from Marino, it's time to fly, Nasa. I missed you.

- Are you talking to your helicopter? - Rafaella asked, gaping, causing a laugh in the bodyguard, it was the first time she saw Carlo laughing. - And it's called Nasa. Wow!!

- Carlo, make yourself up! Yes, she is an old companion. It has saved us many times. - stressed Maxi.

- Saved you? From what exactly?

- You don't even look like you're the daughter of one of the most respected men in the underworld, Rafaella!

The silence settled and gave Rafaella the chance to see Maximillian's ability to fly that helicopter, it was a surprise, I mean there were many surprises that day, and only God knew what else was coming...

Sicily...

The view was breathtaking, and it got even better when they flew over the coast of Sicily, that island was beautiful! Everything beneath them looked like a large green field that contained a circle with the letter "H" in the middle.