10. Nights of Passion

For a better experience, play the music (on the top, slide it) 👆

He drove as fast as he could, looking at her with concern. She felt his gaze, but the pain she felt was stronger and the tears welled up in her eyes, silently. He carried her directly to the bedroom under her protests, helped her undress, showered, and then put her to bed. - I'll order a chamomile tea, Rafaella!

1

1. Pic. - Maximillian undressing Rafaella slowly.

- No, don't leave me alone! she instinctively grabbed his arm with tremendous strength. - Please!

- Don't worry, I'll order through the phone. - His voice sweated calmly pointing to the phone on the nightstand, but inside the anger, he felt was tremendous. - I'm here.

After a few minutes, the tea was brought along with some cookies. Rafaella composes herself on the bed, sitting down and Maximillian sat next to her, placing the tea in the mini-cups, giving one to her, he motioned with his tea for a toast and she smiled without force.

- Thank you, for trying to make me better! - toasted and drank the tea. - I didn't know you were a tea lover?

- I'm not. But I was in need of one to calm myself down. he said.

- Thank you for saving me! What a shame. I'm ... - he placed the tray carefully on the headboard and with his thumb gently touched her parted lips, looking her in the eyes ...

- You don't have to be ashamed, he went too far. - he pulled her close to him and their lips were an inch away, his voice sounded hoarse. - You are my wife, you are mine, and only mine!

Their lips merged, first softly and then more loosely, between her moans and his grunts, the temperature between them rose up. She started by unbuttoning the buttons on his shirt, removing it to the floor and began to unfasten his pants belt, opening his zipper, placing her hand on his thick member, stroking it over the boxers, made Maxi spin her on him and she helped him take off the rest of his clothes, kissing his lips, passing his turned and tanned chest and placing her mouth on his member and sucked him intensely, he groaned her name and spun her body under his. Repeating the process she had done on him, writhing from the excitement he gave her and between screams and kisses, his fingers kept moving back and forth within her intimacy.