22. Mission Impossible

For better experience, play the music (on the top, slide it) 👆

The next day was Rafaella's first day of treatment.

She looked at herself in the mirror after getting dressed and took a deep breath when there was a knock on her bedroom door.

- Come in!

- Hello Princess! - said two voices in unison.

- Hari! Shanti! - Rafaella ran to her friends and hugged them tightly. - You are here!

- Of course dear! replied Shanti. - We came to wish you luck and stay with the boy for a while if you don't mind!

- Of course not! - Rafaella hugged them again, her eyes full of tears.

- We already missed the little one. - Hari smiled. - But we also missed you so much, my daughter.

- I love you! And I miss you so much. - Rafaella was thrilled to hear Hari call her daughter. - Thanks for everything. I will never be able to pay for what you have done for me and Gabriele.

- Rafaella, don't think about it please! - Shanti smoothed her hair. - You are like a daughter to us and Gabriele a grandson. And for Surya you are everything.

- Oh my God! - Rafaella started to cry with joy. - And speaking of Surya, where is she?

"Working ..." replied Hari. - She's interning...

- But that is wonderful! - said Rafaella. - How nice. I have to call her and congratulate her.

- Sure. But first your treatment today, dear! - said Shanti.

- Yes, let's go? - Rafaella looked at her digital watch. - Maxi must be waiting for me by now.

- Yes let's go. - Hari opened the door for them like a good gentleman and Shanti laughed out loud with Rafaella.

Upon reaching the large living room, Gabriele ran to Rafaella.

- Mom, are you coming back soon?

- Yes son! - Rafaella took her son in her arms and removed the blond hair he had in front of his green eyes. - The mother will just take care of her at the hospital and then she'll be back soon, okay?

1

1. Pic. - Gabriele hugging his mother, Rafaella.

- Okay, Mom. Gabriele hugged her mother tightly. - Mom, I love you very much.

- I love you too, son. she smiled. - Behave yourself and do whatever Shanti and Hari ask.

- Yes ma'am! replied the boy, saluting.