9. Family Time

For a better experience, play the music (on the top, slide it) 👆

1. Pic. - Maximillian and Rafaella.

After the meeting, they went to his aunt's house, Rafaella tried to hide her nervousness, but Maximillian noticed.

- They'll love you! he murmured. - You don't need to fear anything, and I'll always be by your side.

He put his hand on her leg, caressing her and she felt her body shiver.

- I ... eh ... thank you!

As soon as they arrived, they saw a tall lady with long, curled black hair at the door of the palace.

2. Pic. - Emilia's house.

- Zia!!!* - Maxi hugged the woman and spun her through the air. - How are you doing?

- Il mio amore,* I'm doing good! - she smiled. - Put me down, Am I not old enough for these things, Maxi?

Maxi smiled as Rafaella had not seen him smile for a long time, he put his aunt on the floor and said:

- I think not. - He looked at Rafa and put a hand on her waist, pulling her towards him. - Auntie, this is my wife, Rafaella.

- Mio Dio*! - the lady brought her hands to her mouth. - You are so beautiful! Oh, Max, where did you find this beauty? The magazines say you're Portuguese!

I looked at Maximillian and he answered vaguely:

- Yes, aunt! She is Portuguese and let's say we already met, but, as you say, there is always a right time for everything.

- Yes! Come on, come on ... what the hell of my ways, let's walk inside, your cousins ​​are here.

We crossed the giant entrance hall and went to a huge living room where some people were, who focused their attention entirely on Rafaella.

- Well, Maxi, I'm going to introduce family members to your wife first. - the lady embraced her, tenderly. - Rafaella, in that corner by the fireplace, is my son Matteo, twin of Mia. - The boy was similar to Max but had short black curly hair. - Sitting on the sofa, this is Francesco Mia's husband and this little one is Federico, my only grandson. For now!

Rafaella found that Emilia gave Matteo a withering look, at that moment, and everyone smiled.

- Mamma! - replied Matteo. - I still haven't had the luck to find such a beautiful woman as my cousin's wife!

- Yes, she is stunning. And we are very happily married, Matteo. - Maxi had replied abruptly, clasping his hand in hers. - Isn't it my, love?

- Yes, ... completely. - she had noticed at that moment how Matteo was looking at her and felt a little disconcerted and shook her husband's hand.