17. Heroes and Villains

For better experience, play the music (on the top, slide it)

1. Pic.- Rafaella is in the hospital? 😱

                            Dedicated to TaurusGoddess26

- What has happened? My head? - Rafaella was barely able to open her eyes when she seemed to have seen at a glance two figures that seemed familiar to her for a moment, trying to get up she heard a voice calling a doctor. - Hmm? Where am I?

- Please, Rafaella. Don't move so fast. - explained the doctor. - How it feels?

- A little dizzy ... - and suddenly she thought of her son. - Oh my God, where's Gabriele ??

- Calm! One thing at a time! - said the doctor while placing Rafaella comfortably sitting on the bed, with the help of a nurse. - You passed out, for three reasons: you didn't eat, you didn't sleep and you didn't hydrate yourself properly for more than 24 hours. Your body and brain collapsed along with a large amount of nerves. You are in the same hospital where your husband was rescued.

- Oh ... how long have I been here?

- 48 hours ago.

- What? Where's my son, doctor?

- With the father, of course ...

- What? OH no, no, no ... - Rafaella tried to get up but was stopped by the doctor. - I need to see my son, please ...

- Very well ... But you are weak. Promise me that you will not try to get up ... - the doctor put a hand on his chin and asked before leaving: - Aren't you going to ask about your husband?

- He is alive? - Rafa said quickly.

- Well, see for yourself ...

At that moment Maximillian entered hand in hand with her son, the boy ran into her arms saying:

- Mom, I'm a hero! I saved daddy! - Gabriele was happy. - Mommy, are you okay?

The doctor had left the room, leaving the three of them alone.

- I know son ... - Rafaella pressed her son against her chest and looked at Maximillian who was looking at her with fulmination. - Yes, I'm feeling good. Where have you been all this time, Gabriele?

- With daddy! ... Aunt Surya and grandparents Shanti and Hari, they agreed that my dad and I would pass ... how do you say that words?

- Spend time together? asked Rafaella with a lump in her throat.

- Yes, Mom! That is the words ... - the boy looked at her and at the father. - Daddy said we're going to live together ...

- Hmm, oh yes Gabriele? - seeing the boy nodding his head and staring at Maximillian. - Gabriele who's here with you?