14. Not Everything that Seems to Be, IS!

1.- Pic. - Rafaella sad, what will happen?

                                     Dedicated to  MissMysteryGame

For better experience, play the music (on the top, slide it)

After that phone call between Rafaella and the mysterious person, the plan was triggered, for several reasons. She didn't know why, but neither Tonito nor Isabel had answered the coded messages, they could have been lost but the chances were minimal, and even after years of living together, she needed to be very careful. She wasn't sure if Maximillian was involved in Giovanni and Matteo's plans, even if he had nothing to do with them and was innocent, even better ... because he would be the only one to whom he would hand over business and family power, although she knew the power was still in her hands. And of course, she had to carry out her part of the agreement with the person she was working with, and it was in fact the easiest for her to destroy the man who killed her mother, stealing her father's happiness and the opportunity for her to grow up with Bianca (her mom).

- Rafaella, are you sure you want to do this? asked Surya as they ate.

- Yes, the plan is already underway. - checking Gabriele in the small cot that was sleeping. - Even though I know that some people will suffer from this news, it is the best for me but mainly for him.

- I understand! said, Shanti, looking at her baby. - If you need our help with something, tell us!

- You don't want to be involved in the mafia. - Rafaella smiled.

- Well, I think badly or well, we are already involved. - said, Hari.

- Sorry! I understand ... it is a lot of money that he is offering if anyone knows of my whereabouts. - she sighed looking at her son. - But I ...

- Stop! - Surya spoke loudly, standing up. - Nobody here will open their mouths and we will help you! Right?

Everyone confirmed that they would help Rafaella.

- Thank you! - Rafa was emotional. 

- What don't we do for this little one? - Raj said laughing. - If I were you, I would use and abuse your fake passport. And changed the style a little!

- Raj, my cousin I didn't know you were so smart! - Hari joked.

- Hey, of course, I am! I learn a lot from Hollywood movies. - Raj said, laughing.

- For Krishna's sake! begged Shanti, shaking her head.

At that moment Rafaella received a message and unlocked the phone to see what it was.

Message from Anonymous: 

"Done! Tomorrow will be in the news all over the world. Be careful!"