prologue

"Stay away "
She sort of screamed .
"No, I won't"
He started taking baby steps towards her who was continuously moving backwards until her back hit the wall.
"I..I..said stay ..aw..away."
She stammered .
"And I said very clearly that I won't."
He smirked while caressing her right cheek with his forefinger.
Her breath hitched and he was enjoying her this state.
"Don't! Do..not ..touch me."
She spoke hardly while gazing floor as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.
"Why? Why can't I touch you?"
She kept silent.He lifted her chin
"Huh! Tell me."
Some more moments passed with the silence .He took her one hand and intertwined their fingers while caging her with his one hand putting all his weight on the wall.
"I am waiting Miral!!"
He said impatiently.
She was stunned after listening her name from his mouth for the very first time after marriage.
"We..we should main..maintain our distances."
"O come on! There are no distances between husband and wife. You really need to know about these things from dadi maa. " He winked
She was now feeling dizzy after having this much intense moment with him who was not seeming to leave her hand .
Rather than that he started leaning towards her face.
His breath was fanning her face.
Her eyes widened and snap out of their sockets .
What he is actually trying to do .
She thought to herself.
**********

Assalam o alikuum my lovies!
I don't even know if this word exists in English dictionary but who cares! This is my way to express my love for my lovely readers.
I know this is short but believe me once I come in flow I will write a very long chapter but please please do let me know with your comments how was it . They means a lot to me.
I pray that whoever is reading this get all the happiness of this world :-)