Chapter 17

Happy reading beautifuls....

"Tera dil.. ban k ma sath tery dharkun..
Tu hi!! Kehday.. wo jo bat ma keh na sakun.."

Author's p.o.v

Miral and Zarar were somehow ignoring each other after that idiotic encounter in car.

After coming home Miral was busy with Roshanne and Sumaira Api.

Roshanne was Mahbir's wife want Mahbir was Zarar's friend.

They both came to congratulate everyone for the Umraah trip of mom dad and dada and dadi jan.

Tonight after forcing too much Mahbir and Roshanne were staying at Shah house.

Miral was searching her night suit when Roshanne came in.

"Miral !!  Can I get a sleeping suit? You know it's uncomfortable to sleep in such embroided clothes."
She said.

" Why not!!"
I smiled at her and went to take clothes for her.

I took a simple dress from cupboard and handed it to her.

Roshanne smiled and went to her room which was next to Miral and Zarar's.

Miral went to washroom to change.

After changing she was combing her hair when Zarar came in and closed the door behind.

She was somehow angry on him and she himself didn't know the reason.

Nowadays she was getting too much short tempered.

She remembered how he was igniting her all day and was busy with Asher bhai and Mahbir bhai.

"Hello wifey!!"
He said cheerfully whole Miral rolled her eyes.

After that he didn't say anything and took her night suit and went to change.

"So now after whole day he remembered that he has a wife. Great!!! You should have seen how lovingly  Mahbir bhai was looking at Roshanne."
Miral murmured to herself throwing hair brush on dresser in frustration.

Just then washroom door burst opened ŕevealing Zarar.

"So you are running out of love?"
He said raising brow.

Miral stood up and averted her gaze.

Zarar opened two buttons of his shirt revealing his tinned chest and started walking towards her.

"Stay away "
She sort of screamed .

"No, I won't"
He started taking baby steps towards her who was continuously moving backwards until her back hit the wall.

"I..I..said stay ..aw..away."
She stammered .

"And I said very clearly that I won't."
He smirked while caressing her right cheek with his forefinger.

Her breath hitched and he was enjoying her this state.

"Don't! Do..not ..touch me."
She spoke hardly while gazing floor as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Why? Why can't I touch you?"
She kept silent.He lifted her chin.

"Huh! Tell me."

Some more moments passed with the silence .He took her one hand and intertwined their fingers while caging her with his one hand putting all his weight on the wall.