chapter 5

Being continued...
"Miral, sana Api is ready and you are still here. Come on! hurry up. Abdullah Bhai and his family has been arrived."

Yes! Its Sara api's mehndi today.
Last month mami asked mama for Sara api's hand in marriage with his elder son and my dearest cousin Abdullah.
Mom has now came out of trauma so she said yes.

Aleena my cousin glared at me and left the room .I locked my drawer and took out my dress to change.
After changing I applied light makeup ,wore my jewellery and glanced one last time in mirror and touched my locket. It is not just locket for me. It is my life now.

(Miral's dress)I went direct in launch where mehndi function had  began already

(Miral's dress)
I went direct in launch where mehndi function had  began already. A lone tear slipped on my cheek seeing Sara Api. She was looking beautiful Ma Sha Allah. I wiped my face and went to mom.

(Sara's dress)DJ started playing songs

(Sara's dress)
DJ started playing songs. For sometime I wanted to be the previous happy miral who loves to sing ,loves to dance so I got up took mice in my hands and started singing. I Wanted to make this day memorable.
_____
Zarar's p.o.v
Kafira tu chal diyaaa
Es safar k sang
Manzilain na dor koei leke apna rang
K hui ma...k hui ma...k hui ma Malang Malang Malang ma Malang hayeee ry...
To live life one height to another..

A/N
Listen this song whke reading zarar's p.o.v it will do wonders cause I myself is listening and miral is singing the same song)

I listened her singing. She was looking like a princess with white spot light on her I bet she did not see me cause whole launch was dark.
She didn't change much just lost some weight and gained some height. She smiled to me not knowing who I am.I think she mistook me with one of her cousins. Whatever,I don't care its enough for me that she smiled to me. Lights were now switched on
Launch was now lit up.
(Now you can stop listening 😊)