chapter 7

(Miral's wedding dress above)

This chapter is dedicated to @sara_kaira because she is the first one to vote on my story.
Thankx a lot sweetheart. Keep on voting. It may seems a small thing to you but to me it means a lot!

Now let's move towards the story..
So here we go..

Miral's p.o.v
Everything seems like a dream. I am his wife now, completely and lawfully. I have every right on him and vice versa.
Now I am seated here whole dolledup in his room on his bed. Life sometimes become so unpredictable. The room was well decorated with red roses and candles which were making it more intense and mesmerizing.
When I was buzy admiring the room, I heard door opening.
I quickly stretched my veil and lowered my eyes .
It must be him!
He came inside and closed the door. Taking baby steps he came towards me and uncovered my face by putting veil behind. I glanced in this eyes and they were...emotionless.
I again lowered my gaze.
He lifted my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles. I felt a jolt of electricity in my whole body.
He took out a small beautiful box from his pocket of sherwani and opened it revealing beautifully ring.
He put that ring in my ring finger and again kissed my knuckles.
"How is it?" He asked huskily coming dangerously closed to my face.
"Its.. Its..beautiful."
I somehow managed to speak. Our lips were mere inches apart. His gaze fell on my lips and I closed my eyes signalling him to continue.
I don't want him to stop. He is my home now. My everything. My every dream.
I waited but when I didn't feel anything I opened my eyes and saw him looking directly into my eyes.
He stretched back and stood up from bed and started taking steps behind facing me with a smirk.
Now I was getting confused.

What he is actually trying to do?

Zara's p.o.v

I took steps back and pick a vase and throw it on the side of bed where she was sitting with all her glory. She screamed ,cover her ears with her hands and closed her eyes.

I am not going to melt Miss Miral!

After some moments she opened her eyes and looked at me in horror.
I moved towards her with rage in my eyes.
"This is what you want han?"
I said clenching her hair which were tied in a bun beneath her so cold embroided duppata.
"I..I.."
She winched in pain but my grip on her hair got more strong.

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!YOU piece OF SHIT!!YOU !! YOU DESTROYED MY LIFE. MY HAPPINESS. MY EVERY DREAM. YOU SNATGED EVERY LOVING PERSON FROM ME.WHAT A GREAT ACTOR YOU ARE HAN."

I left her and she fell on bed with a loud thud. Tears were beaming in her eyes but I was too damn angry to feel anything. I again clenched her wrist and made her stand in front of me.

I am not over yet!

"YOU ACTED VERY CLEVERLY THAT DAY AT DINNER. TEARS HAN AGAIN TEARS. YOUR THESE TEARS ARE JUST A LIE."  I said touching her cheek on which tears were rolling and clenched her cheeks in one hand .

"I..didn't..do..su..such..thing."

"O SHUT UP! YOU UGLY BITCH. JUST GET OUT OF NY SIGHT. FIRST YOU DIDNT WANT TO MARRY ME BUT now!! YOU DYING FOR IT TO OCCUR."

she was continuously crying and asking me to leave her but who was listening to her.
I laughed. An evil laugh.

"Now I get it why you were dying. You were dying for not this marriage but for my money. Cause your dad has been passed and your so cold mother needs treatment because she is a heart patient and besides her treatment you don't get the money for your vulgar gatherings with your favorite men am I right? Yeah I know I am right!!if you wanted money you could have told me why you DESTROYED MY PEACE!! Your that greedy dad had passed and now your that not dying mom...."
I was about to complete when I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek.
Miral's p.o.v.
I slapped him with all my might ignoring that I was still in his hold which causing nothing but pain.
He left me and I stumbled back.

He put his hand on his cheek and saw blood ozing from his lower lip.

"Dare to say one more ill  word about my parents and I  will kill you with my bare hands Syed Zarar Ali Shah!"

I yelled back.
He was continuously yelling now its my turn .
His eyes went wide.

"You slapped me?"
He asked in a whisper.

"Yeah! And I won't hesitate to do it again if you speak rubbish about my parents."
I replied with same strong tone.

He started taking steps towards me. I moved back and back until my back hit the wall. He smirked wiping blood from his lip.
I saw here and here and here we go.
"Dare to touch me and I will smash your this filthy head with this show piece."

I said taking an old metalled status of elephant in front of me.
He stopped in his track.
I wiped my tears.

"I  am not that weak Mr.Zarar Ali Shah ."

"MARK MY WORDS MISS MIRAL MANSOOR! "
He yelled again standing at the same spot where he was.

"I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL! INFACT SOMETHING MORE WORSE THAN THAT! MARK MY WORDS! YOU WONT BE ABLE TO TAKE A SINGLE BREATH PEACEFULLY. ITS MY PROMISE TO YOU!"

he said and went out of the room not before shutting the door with loud thud.
I threw the show piece and sat there holding my head in my hands.

What the hell just happened?

Dad..

I started crying again.

Dad your raalli needs you dad! Where are you? Why you left me alone in this cruel world?

I stood up, went to washroom, changed my dress and after praying esha I went to bed and pulled duvet over me.

Where did he go now? Who cares! Huhh! Go to hell from my side Mr .Zarar!

My eyes became heavy. Its going to be a long night.

I never in my dream ever thought that my wedding night would be like this.