chapter 3 (Nikkah)

Mirail's p.o.v
It was Friday. I was seated whole dressedup in my room when Ali and dad came along with Qazi sahab and and some of my cousins.
Yeah! It is my nikkah today with that man.
Mom came beside me and stretched my duppata and hide my face.

"Do you,Miral Mansoor daughter of Mansoor Tayyab accept Zarar Ali Shah son of Ahmed Ali shah as your husband?"

Qazi sahab asked me. There was complete silence in room. No one uttered a single word. Everyone was waiting for my answer.
My heart was sinking with every passing second.
"Miral speak up ."
Mom squeezed my hand and I came out of my trance.
Huh?

"I repeat,Do you,Miral Mansoor daughter of Mansoor Tayyab accept Zarar Ali Shah son of Ahmed Ali shah as your husband?"
Qazi sahab again asked. This time I answered in a low whisper.

" I ...I do"

"Do you,Miral Mansoor daughter of Mansoor Tayyab accept Zarar Ali Shah son of Ahmed Ali shah as your husband?"

"I do"

"Do you,Miral Mansoor daughter of Mansoor Tayyab accept Zarar Ali Shah son of Ahmed Ali shah as your husband?"

"I do."

And a squeezed my eyes shut. My world has been shatterd. My dreams are no more mine. I was feeling numb.

"Sign here."

Ali came beside me and showed me the space where I have to sign. Yeah sign to the contract. Sign to the license to give him the right to destroye me .
I signed with shaking hands.
"Alright let's move to the groom's side ."
Ali kissed my forehead and congratulated me. I just smiled.
Later mom and Api also came and shower their love on me. The one  who not came was my dad..my beloved papa whom I loved whole my life. Tears started to form in my eyes. One by one my cousins came and congratulated me. I smiled to everyone cause I didn't want to show anyone that my father is not a good man that he forced his daughter because I know that after telling this to them they will not respect my dad as they used to do.
Everyone left. Now I was all alone in my room.
I moved to the mirror. My dress! It was amazing and mesmerizing if the circumstances were different then I would be drooling at it if only the circumstances were different!!

 My dress! It was amazing and mesmerizing if the circumstances were different then I would be drooling at it if only the circumstances were different!!

(Miral's dress)  The voices from drawing room brought me out of my own world

(Miral's dress)
  The voices from drawing room brought me out of my own world.
"Mubarak ho Nusrat your daughter is now married "
I heard mami  congratulating mom .
"Ammi Zarar bhai's nikkah has also done Ali called me and yeah Zarar Bhai's is coming here along with his family.
So he is coming...
Let's meet Mr.Zarar
I smirked. Your life will be a living hell its my promise to you!!
__________

Zarar's p.o.v
" I do"

"Do you Syed Zarar Ali shah son of Muhammad Ahmed Ali shah accept Miral Mansoor daughter of Mansoor Tayyab as your wife?"

"I do."

"Do you, Syed Zarar Ali shah son of Muhammad Ahmed Ali shah accept Miral Mansoor daughter of Mansoor Tayyab as your wife?"

"I do"

"Sign here."

I signed everyone congratulated me and raised their hands to make suppletion(Dua) for our couple.  Couple sounds stange na. Moments ago I was single but now I have a wife to take care of. This thought made me smile unknowingly.
O ALLAH! the merciful make this marriage work out. Help us both in maintaining this relationship.
Ameen!!

(Zarar's dress)

(Zarar's dress)

Assalam o alikum my lovies!
How are you all doing?
I know its some how short but do let me know how was it?
So now our miral and zarar are Nikkahfied and our groom is going to our Bride's house what do you think will happen?
Comment and vote please !! They mean a lot for an author.
May ALLAH bless your parents and you Ameen .