chapter 1

Miral's p.o.v
"Miral ! Miral! Wake up sleepyhead " mom was continuously shouting from launch.
"O Yar mom seriously what is this behavior its only 10 in the morning ." I  groaned in sleep.
"Did you forget that we have to go on lunch at one of your father's friends house"
Oh yeah I seriously forgot.
" OK mom coming."
I went to washroom and after doing my morning routine I came to mom who was buzy in making tea.
" when we are leaving? "
I asked her.
" we are leaving in half an hour and..miral I was thinki..MIRALLLLL you are still in your night suit. Go change and wear something suitable and please try to look presentable. Now go"
She ordered in one breath .I just rolled my eyes and went back to my room .
Ahh! Who the hell goes to someone's house this early.Hayee! my beauty sleep.
Well whatever I have to get ready so I took a simple white color frock with white hijab and white chori pajama .
After wearing dress and applying foundation I applied little bit of blush and mascara. It is my way of getting ready . I smilled  looking myself in mirror. I have changed a lot in these years.I am not fat anymore not a single pasli but still now I look good with this body.
My complexion has become fairer than before. Anyne who saw me years ago can not easily recognize me.
So as about going I don't know to whom house I m going with my family. After getting ready I went to my mom who was ready .
Everyone was waiting there in car.
I climbed in car and dad started the car.
Ali and Sara api were sitting beside me. They saw me and rolled their eyes.
"Look lady we are again late because of you . Can't you get ready early ? Whether we are going to school or you going to university u always make us wait for you."
Ali my beloved brother again complimented me.
(Note the sarcasm)
Sara Api just started laughing .
I rolled my eyes.
Well sometimes I think that rolling eyes is in our blood.

__________

Finally we reached there. There was a name plate at the corner of the main gate  stating "Ali shah" The house was just mind blowing. I could not stop myself from gawking.
Aunty came and welcomed us.
We all were seated in huge and lavish drawing room.
" so you are Miral? Your father talks a lot about you.I m glad that you are the exactly the same as your father told us. "
" Aah! Thanks. You yourself are so good"
" Ma Sha Allah so beautiful you are"
She smiled and patted my head.
W
Allah knows why she is behaving so lovy dovey.
I don't know why I m feeling as if something is going to happen.
Then a girl came from her appearance she looked like  24 or 25 year old.
"Assalam o alikum" she greeted everyone.
"Walikum salam" we greeted her back. She sat beside me.
"Nusrat she is my younger daughter Sumaira ." Aunty told mom.
"Yeah I remember Mansoor went on your wedding . Sorry beta I could not come I was not well at that time."
Mom said smilingly .
"Ohh its OK aunty no need to apologize ." Sumaira smiled back.
There they are smiling and talking and I was in my own world thinking that she is so much pretty how can someone be this beautifyke and polite.
" hey where are you I m calling you since last two minutes."
Sumaira shaked me.
" I just zoned out".I smiled at her.
" so how are you?"
" I m OK u say."
" I m too fine."
" OK girls now keep your gossips aside for sometime let's have lunch."
Aunty exclaimed with joy.
_____
After lunch I decided to roam in house and to my surprise it was so damn beautiful.
"Tan tana tan tan tan tara hayyyy chalti hai kya no se bara khari khari kya soch rhi ha chal hojyn no do gyara."
It was enough I can't stay any longer without my lovely songs so me being myself started singing while roaming.
" you have a quite nice voice "
I heard someone saying.
"Tha...nk you.."
After seeing the person who just admired me I became shocked.
He heard me singing. Crap!
"How are you or I say who are you?"
He asked.
"I m miral and I m fine." I answered confidently .
" hey wali when did you come? Well meet her she is miral . Dad's friend's daughter and miral meet wali my cousin. "
Sumaira Api came and introduced her.I smiled and excused myself.
Don't you think I m smiling more today well now my cheeks are also paining huh perks of staying others house for so long! you have to smile at everyone.
Uncle came so  it was now magrib time .you must be thinking that why I m here when we came here only for lunch so the answer is that aunty ordered us to stay here till dinner so here we are obeying her.
We talked a lot with uncle he seems to be nice peson.
We were done with our dinner and was about to depart when a man came and seems to be  about 26 or 27 years old.
I found myself gawking .
How can someone be this devilishly handsome !
Oh miral move your eyes its haram .Astagfiraullah!
He was now talking  to papa and uncle and I was lost in him in his eyes when someone pinch me on my left cheek .I raised my eyes to see the one and only Sumaira Api who smiling mischievously.
"Done with the gazing session"
She winked at me.
" Ahh why would I be gawking."
I replied trying to be confident.
"Its. OK he is all yours."
And she left. What ! What did she say? "Miral come here" uncle called me.
"Come sit here " he patted at the empty space beside him at sofa.
I sat there silently.
"So miral he is my son Syed Zarar Ali Shah and zarar she is miral Mansoor uncle's younger daughter "
Uncle introduced us. Zarar smiled at me and said salam I replied with a little smile.
" so this dinner is yo inform you both that me and Mansoor decided to turn our childhood friendship in relationship so we want both of you to get married."
"Hainnn???"
I shouted not knowing where I was after listening the whole story. Mom was now glaring at me and dad was quite and that idiot Zarar was eyeing me with an anoyed expression on his face.
"Beta sit . Let me complete."
I sat again bit this time little far from uncle who knows if he make me wear the wedding  ring I mean if he can do this then he can also do that.
"Uncle but I m still studying and I want to become a doctor how can I marry some unknown person on this very sudden notice"
I gathered up all my courage to answer him .
Zarar whom I was admiring while ago now seems to be the most poisonous on the earth to me !
" u can study no one is stopping you even zarar will also help you . M I right zarar?"
"Hmm she can study as far as she want"
He replied with sane annoyed expression.
"But..
" Enough with the questions miral its been decided that you are getting married to zarar." Papa interrupted me.
Now I was boiling with anger .How can they  do this to me ? When they know that how must conscious I m towards NY studies and beside studies I don't want to get married at this young age . I just hate my parents.
"Care to tell me when I m getting married to this stupid idiotic creature Mr. Zarar Ali shah "
It was now enough. It can't take this anymore .
"Miralll !control your tongue. This is how I raised you?"
Mom shouted before I answer her I was became quiet by a sharp slap at my cheek and I was not surprised to see the one who slapped me . It was papa who slapped me. Everyone gasped but I didn't flinched. I was used to these types if slaps.
I smiled to everyone's surprise and went to that zarar even I don't want to take his name after glaring at him I went back to car out of that house.
Almost after 10 minutes everyone came we departed for home. The ride to home was drawn in killing silence. No one dare to talk .
After reaching hone I straight went to my room changed my dress and lied on bed.
I didn't realize when tears starting coming from my eyes .
I haate you dad I really really hate you you slapped me in front of everyone . You always do this to me but this time I won't forgive you. I won't forgive you!!
And sleep took me in her embrace.
_____

Assalam o alikum my lovies!
So how was it?
What you think miral will do next?
How did you like zarar?
Do tell me with your comments and don't forget to vote please I wrote this chapter with very much efforts.
Thank you :-)