Chapter 10

Happy reading beautifuls...

Author's p.o.v

"I still fall for you everyday!!❤"

Zarar was all set to go office but instead of going he was continuously searching something in his cupboard when Miral entered in room closing washroom door behind her.

Zarar froze at his spot when he saw her rapping towel around her head. Two strands of hair managed to cone out of towel's grip and were dancing on each side's of her face.
Water was dripping down from them.

Zarar eyed her top to bottom who was now massaging moisturizer on her hands.

He brought out of his trance and remembered the insult he felt when Dada Jan insulted him in front of everyone because he refused to marry her and again his blood got a boil.

He cursed under his breath and turned towards cupboard and with none swift movement he threw all her clothes out of cupboard.

"What are you doing??"
Miral asked him shocked.

"Just stay away!! First I have to bear you and I think that's not enough for you that you have to irritate me by putting your things in my cupboard. Dammit!! I have been searching for my blue shirt since last hour."
He shouted throwing her remaining clothes on floor.

"Zara r just stop it. Here is your shirt. Look There!!"
She pointed at the corner and headed towards it.

"Here!! Why you have to create a scene every time?"
She asked calmly giving his short yo him.

"I am creating scene? I AM??"
He shouted gripping her elbow tightly making her whince in pain.

" You know what !! I have gotten fed up looking at your this boring face. Just get this out of my sight."
He roared at her face.

It was enough for her!!
He was pushing her beyond cliff now.

His grip tightened even more but this instead of whinning she jerked him back making him stumble .
Still he didn't leave her elbow.

"WHAT? IF I DON'T GO OUT OF YOUR SIGHT WHAT WILL YOU DO? HAN?? "
She shouted.

"Don't try to get out of your limits!"
He said dangerously gripping her elbow more tightly.

"LIMITS? You will tell me my limits? YOU KNOW WHAT!! YOU ARE A FILTHY RICH SELFCENTERED MAN WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING EXCEPT TAKING HIS REVENGE AND MAKING PEOPLE SUFFER!! DO YOU ANY FUCKING IDEA WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ME LAST NIGHT? NO? I WAS ABOUT TO BE RAPED JUST BECAUSE OF YOU THOSE FILTHY DOGS TOUCHED ME EVWRYWHERE. BUT NO ZARA AHMED KHAN YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND. I WISH THAT SOMEDAY YOU MAY REGRET ALL WHAT HAVE DONE TO ME AND THERE WILL NO TIME BE LEFT FOR YOU TO SAY SORRY!!"

She shouted on her lungs and his grip loosened.

She turned her face other side coughing.

His Manly ego again pushed him and he again griped her elbow.

"Aah!!"

"You know very well how to speak back. Then let it be.
I.WANT.ALL.YOUR.BELONGINGS.
OUT.OF.MY.ROOM.BY.THE.END.OF.
THIS.DAY."
He said gritting his teeth.

He jerked her behind making her fall on floor and walked out of room taking his laptop from bed not before crushing her foot under his heavy boats which can between his way.

She whinced loudly but he didn't turn back.
________

Miral's p.o.v

He didn't bother to turn and went out.
When he got out of my sight I sighed and sat leaning on wall and encircled my arms around my legs and hide my face in my knees and burst into tears thinking about my fate.