Chapter 8

Happy reading beautifuls..

I woke up with throbbing pain in my head and went towards washroom to fresh up.

After taking a detailed shower I came back and started drying my hair.

Let me tell you one thing! Mr. Mighty Zarar Ahmed Khan didn't bother to come home whole night. Its even morning and there is no sign of him around. Well its not like I care!

My chain of thoughts were broken down by cracking sound of door.

I thought it much be Sumaira Api so I didn't bother to take my duppata which was placed neatly ironed on bed and continued my business with a smile.

"Assalam o alikum Sumaira Api!!"
I chirped loudly but even after sometime when reply I didn't come I turned around.

As soon as I turned my eyes widened seeing him there standing in all his glory leaning on a wall with his arms folded on his chest.

I quickly moved towards bed and took my duppata and draped it around my shoulders and head.

I can see him from the corner of eyes who was taking threatening steps towards me with a huge smirk on his face.

He stood closer to me .

"What do you think you can seduce me like this??"
He said smirking and now his face was some inches away.

My jaw was touching the ground at his question.

"No! I didn't think any of this."
I was about to go pass him when he pulled me back making my head collide with his rock torso.

Allah! Why these boys are so strong and tall!

I thought rubbing my forehead.

"Remembere one thing! "
He said tightening his grip on my forearm.

"You can't seduce me. I have seen more beautiful faces and bodies than you, a sack of potato."
My eyes widened with hurt.

"Even I was with them whole night.."
He whispered huskily near my ear sending tingles in my whole body.

"Ahh!..You..are..hurting..leave!"
I whispered yelled.
His grip was tightening with every passing moment.

"This is so what I want!"
He said smirking .

After whinching for Allah knows how much time he left.

He left me roughly and I fell on ground with a thud.

"So finally you reached where you belong to??"
He said smirking and sat on knees near me.

Tears were welling in my eyes so I turned my face away.

He was about to say something more when we heard footsteps reaching us.

He quickly stood up and held my hand and jerked me towards him. Next moment I was lying on him and he was holding me by my waist.

"Oh sorry!!"
I heard Sumaira Api's voice and he left me smirking.

I was shocked first at his stunt but now only emotion I had left for him was hate.

He did all this drama to show Sunaiara Api.

"Did I disturb you guys?"
She asked smiling.

I quickly wiped my tars and smiled at her.

"Sort of!"
Zarar smiled at her.

I was looking at him bitterly.

"Aww so sorry! "