Chapter 13

Happy reading beautifuls....

"A soulful woman loves a man not for who he is, but for what he may become."

Miral's p.o.v

I opened my eyes weakly and saw my surroundings. It was a hospital room with light blue colour walls.

I tried to sit up but I was feeling too weak to even move.

I lied back.

I was looking here and there when my eyes landed on a small envelop on the table beside my bed.

"What's it?"
I tried to approach it and succeeded.

I was about to open envelop when I heard a knock on door.

"Yess come in!!!"
I raised my head and saw a nurse entering room.

"How are you feeling now?"
She passed me a small smile.

"I am fine now but feeling little bit weak. "
I reciprocated her smile.

"Hmm! You will fine soon In Sha Allah!!"

"In Sha Allah!!"

"What is this! you have your reports already but doctor asked me to give these reports to the patient of room no 10 that's you."
She said confused.

"I don't know!!"
I passed her a smile.

"let me have a look on your report."
She said and I gave her my report.

"Oh no your report got exchanged with other Miral. She is room no 9 patient. Her name is Miral Mansoor. I guess nurse mistoke her with you Miral Zarar!! I am sorry for inconvenience!"
She said smiling.

"Its ok dear!!"

She left after talking for sometime.

"Miral Zarar "

I pronounced again the name which she called me with while ago with and unknowingly a smile broke on my lips.

I took envelop and opened it.

I sighed looking at my reports which were indicating the lacking of blood and calcium.

I got unconscious due to weakness cause obviously that idiot Zarar wasn't allowing me to sleep and even eat. I sometime seriously want to kill him.

I was shoving my reports back when door opened.

I raised my head and saw him standing there with a fearful expression on his face like he has seen a ghost.

Talking of devil and here you go with devil himself!!!

I rolled my eyes and continued doing my work.

Reports were not getting in so I took them out to fold them again of envelop size and was about to unfold it when he ran towards me snatching reports from my hands.

I looked at him like he had grown horns on his head.

"What?"
I raised brow at him and he just kept quite.