chapter 2

Zarar's p.o.v
I saw her going out of the main gate, it would not be wrong if I say that I felt bad for her. No matter what she said her father should not slap her like this in front of everyone.
"So.."
Uncle Mansoor again started . I turned towards him.
"Don't worry Ahmed she will be OK by tomorrow you just start wedding preparations. Just tell me the date for wedding for which we gathered here today."
He said addressing dad.
Don't you think he is in much hurry?
"Actually Mansoor I am thinking that you should talk to her I don't have any problem if she doesn't want to get married then don't force her "
That's why I am proud of my dad. He thinks for everyone.
"No no Ahmed I said na she will be OK I think we should do nikkah next Friday if you and Zarar beta are ok  with it"
What!! Next Friday!!
"No we don't have any problem right Zarar?"
Dad asked me.
"No I don't have."
Well why will I have any problem cause this marriage doesn't matter to me.It is nothing to me.
"Come on congratulation Ahmed finally we are relatives now."
Uncle laughed and dad followed him and they both hug each other.
Everyone greeted each other and headed towards the main gate to depart where she was waiting from past 10 minutes.
I headed to my room changed my clothes and lied on the bed.
You must be thinking that if this marriage doesn't matter to me then why I am marrying her ? So the answer is that my both sisters are married and me being one and only son of my parents working days and nights to establish our businesses yeah I am a businessman but problem is that my mom and my love my Dada Jan want me to marry. So I m getting married just because of them and I don't have any problem as long as she stay in her limits.
And yeah i don't have any feelings for my would be or soon to be wife neither I want to have them.

________

Miral's p.o.v
No one dare to wake me up I woke up by myself at almost
12 am. Yesterday's events again started flashing in front of my eyes and my blood again started to boil.
Meanwhile mom came I didn't gave her any importance and rushed towards bathroom when I came Bach after freshing up she was still there .
She came closer to me and sat beside me on bed.
"Miral.."
She started but I didn't let her complete.
"Please mom I am in no mood of talking. Have some mercy on me and leave me alone."
She just glanced at me and went out of my room.
My heart sank seeing her like this and a tear slipped on my cheek.
She did a lot for me she always supported me no matter what but she remained on my side every time but she is in this condition just because of me this fact was drawning my heart.
This is my turn to make her happy I will say yes to this marriage just for her sake is she wants.
I went downstairs . Meanwhile I heard some shootings from mom and dad's room.
Are they fighting?
I moved closer to door.
"I have given my words to Ahmed and I can't back off ."
Dad was shouting on mom who was crying.
"But Mansoor think once about her she has dreams to fulfill she is a gem of our family she wants to study she wants to be independent she.."
Mom was still on my side but dad! he didn't let her finish .
"Enough of this SHE now shut up or else .."
He raised his hand to hit mom but I stopped his hand in mid air by hodding it.
"Stop ! Stop slapping others. Stop already dad! Your that damn friend is more important to you than me, mom and your family."
And I left his hand.
"You piece of shit why did you enter in my room huh? I want you out of my sight."
He turned his face. I felt tears burning in my eyes but I clicked them away.
"OK I am going but please don't hit mom."
I said in low voice and turned to move from there  when his Voice stopped me.
" And yeah get ready next Friday is  your nikkah with Zarar."
I turned in the thousand part of a second.
"And I don't then? "
I asked him trying to be confident.
"THEN I WILL DIVORCE YOUR MOM.YOU BITCH NEVER YOU EVER TRY TO BE SMART IN FRONT OF ME OTHERWISE I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AND YOUR THIS MOM . "
He clenched my hair in his hands and spat at my face and slapped me once again and threw me on the ground and left. A scream left from Sara api's mouth who and Ali were standing there at door.
Dad left. Tears were rolling on my cheeks and soon darkness consumed me  and I happily closed my eyes because sometimes unconsciousness seems to be  the best thing.