Despair disease pt1 (Soudam)

Gundam woke up in his cottage like normal and got ready to meet his friends at the restaurant. What came after that was not as expected. "WAAHHHH" Gundham heard his...I'll just say it, his crush Kazuichi cry. "Can someone shut him up already!" Hiyoko said and covered her ears, "I'm sorry!" Kazuichi said and continued crying. "Mortal Kazuichi? What happened?" Gundham asked and tried to walk to Kazuichi, Kazuichi in response quickly backed away from him while shaking, "No no please don't hurt me!" Kazuichi cried out. Gundham stopped in his tracks, "M-Mortal..?" He asked quietly. "What the fuck is happening here?!" Gundham heard a female voice speak loudly. He turned around and saw Sonia, he thought to himself, 'There is no way that Mortal would be able to say something like that right?' "Why the hell are you ignoring me?!" Sonia yelled which scared Kazuichi. "Ah! P-please stop!" He said in between sobs, "Stop?! I haven't even started!" Sonia yelled and started walking to Kazuichi. Kazuichi fell to his knees and cried louder, "No please don't hurt me!" He said. Gundham stopped Sonia, "What is the matter with you?!" He asked and put his hands on her shoulders. Mikan quickly walked in, "S-She has a terribly h-high fever..t-t-that's probably the cause" Mikan said, "Who the hell asked you?" Sonia yelled at Mikan, "Ahh! I'm sorry! P-Please forgive me!" Mikan said. "So that is the cause of Sonia's strange change of personality" Hajime said and Nagito nods, "Does that mean same goes for Kazuichi?" Nagito asked and looked at Kazuichi. Kazuichi was still on the ground crying, "L-L-Let me see" Mikan said and started walking to Kazuichi, Kazuichi immediately backed away from her and hit the wall, "G-G-Get away! I'm b-begging you! Please!" Kazuichi said and covered his face. It honestly hurt Gundham hearing Kazuichi sound....so scared...Gundham crouched down to Kazuichi's level, "Mortal, Kazuichi, please let them do this.." "No! T-They will just hurt me...please...." Kazuichi said quietly. "Kazuichi.." Gundham said. Kazuichi looked up at Gundham, his eyes were red from crying, "I-I-If it m-makes you happy I-I-I will. O-Only Gundam c-can t-touch me" Kazuichi said. Gundam could feel his face grow hot when Kazuichi said that, "You might wanna rephrased that" Hiyoko said and scoffed, Gundam brought his scarf up and covered his face from the nose down as he placed his hand on Kazuichi's forehead. "H-He's hot" Gundham said, "I'm sure you think so" Hiyoko chimed in and laughed. "Silence Mortal! You know what I mean!" Gundham said defensively and stood up, and that's when Kazuichi grabbed his hand. Gundham looked down at the pink haired male below him, (Not sexual I promise) "Kazuichi? What is the meaning of this?" Gundham asked. Kazuichi looked like he was going to cry again, "D-Don't leave me..." He said, he sounded so sad, scared, even a little desperate. "I-" Gundam was at a loss of words at the moment. "Oh man up would you?! You are such a big baby!" Sonia yelled and at the moment Kazuichi started crying and and shaking and he let go of Gundham hand. "P-Please stop! P-Please!" Kazuichi begged and Sonia continued yelling at him. "M-My Dark Queen! You must stop the childish banter immediately!" Gundham said and raised his voice so Sonia could hear him. Kazuichi flinched when Gundham raised his voice and continued crying. And that's when he showed up again. "Puuhuhuhu! What a interesting problem we have here!" The black and white bear said to the group.