Nightly terrors

Non killing game au! They all live in their own houses

Owada woke up to knocking one night. He glanced at his alarm clock to see what time it was, "4:30 am?! Who the hell?-" He sighed loudly and walked to the door and opened it, "Who the hell is-" He was kind of expecting this to be a prank, but instead, he was met with..Ishimaru? "Bro? What the hell its 4:30 in the morning" Mondo said with a yawned, "I-I know I'm sorry should I come back another time?" Taka asked. He sounded worried or even scared, "Nah it's fine, come in" Mondo said and let him in. Once Taka stepped in Mondo closed the door, "What's up?" He asked. "It's..it's probably nothing but...." Taka stopped himself. "Well if it has You at my door passed midnight then it's definitely something" Mondo said jokingly, Ishimaru sighed. "I...I just needed to see you" He said. "Why? Did something happen?" Mondo asked, "I...I heard knocking at on my door..." Ishi said. "Just a little knock?" Mondo chuckled before he realized what time it was, "Wait past midnight?!" He asked. Taka slowly nods, "Now that wouldn't of been bad if that was it...but it wasn't it...the knocking stopped and then there w-was knocking on my bedroom window.." He started trembling just talking about it. "A-And Then th-there was scratching on my window...I didn't know what to do...so I got changed and ran to your house..." Taka said and covered his face with his hands. "Taka....Wait you ran outside even though that stuff was happening? You know how dangerous that is?!" Mondo was shocked that Taka would take such a risky move. "I didn't know what would happen if I stayed at home...." Taka said. Mondo just hugged him, "I..I'm glad you're okay..." He said, "I'm sorry to bother you at such a late time...can I stay the night here?" Ishimaru asked and hugged back. "Of course you can!" Mondo said, "You hungry? We can make some popcorn and watch a movie till you're more calm" Mondo said, "That doesn't sound too bad" He said and smiled. "Alright, you can choose a movie and I'll go get some popcorn cookin'!" Mondo said, Ishimaru nods and went into the living room where the movies were and Mondo went into the kitchen. A few minutes of Taka searching he found a cool looking movie, I don't have a name so it's like some made up movie okay? Taka put the disk in the disk player and turned on the tv and sat on the couch. It felt lonely until Mondo came out, "Hey the popcorn will be ready in like three minutes" He said and sat down next to Ishimaru. "Thanks for letting me stay the night Mondo!" Ishi said, "It's no problem, if you ever feel unsafe ya can just talk to me, or you can talk to me whenever you want too" Mondo chuckled. Mondo heard the microwave go off which meant the popcorn was done, he quickly grabbed a bowl for the popcorn and poured it in. He walked back with the bowl of popcorn and sat down, after twenty minutes of just watching the movie a thought came into Mondo's mind that he decided to ask, "Hey Taka, I know you said you wanted to see me an all but why me? I mean Makoto's house was closer and you still came to my house, why?" He asked. Ishimaru sighed, "I..feel safer with you then with anybody else" He admitted. "Aw how cute" Mondo said and chuckled, Taka blushed and smiled, "I was serious, I feel calmer..safer..happier with you" He said. This time it was Mondo who blushed, "Happier?" He asked and Ishimaru nods, "Yep!" He hugged Mondo. Mondo happily hugged back, "Can I tell you something?" Mondo asked and Kiyotaka nods again, "I, well.." He started to feel awkward now, "I um...I don't know how to say it but..I-"
"Do you like me?" Taka asked. Mondo shook his head, "Nah, but I do love you" Mondo said and looked down at Ishimaru. Ishimaru blushed even more and hid his face in Mondo's chest, "I..love you too" He said, it was a little muffled but Mondo heard to clearly. He smiled and kissed the top of Taka's head, "It's getting late, wanna continue the movie?" He asked and Ishimaru nods.
Now twenty more minutes past, Mondo looked down at Taka to see he had fallen asleep. He smiled and turned on something else to watch, the movie wasn't over but it was starting to bore Mondo. Mondo was watching random things on the tv when his eyes started to close, and slowly, he fell asleep with his arms still wrapped around Ishimaru.

"Ugh..." He woke up with a  annoyed sighed, he looked out the window, it was still pretty dark. He was surprised he woke up, that's when he heard the sound that woke him up the first time, a police siren. He definitely felt more awake after hearing the siren, he saw the tv was still on. He looked at the ground and saw the remote and the upside down popcorn bowl with popcorn scattered almost everywhere. He sighed and chuckled a little, he looked back at the tv and saw the news was on, he realized he fell asleep with the tv on so it must of turned on awhile ago. He realized the police siren he heard just came from tv and sighed, he was feeling tired again. He reached for the remote that was laying on the ground when something on the news made him stop

"Someone, who has asked to not say their name, called the police saying someone was trying to break into their neighbors house. When the police got there, they realized the house that was being broke into belonged to Kiyotaka Ishimaru. When police got into the house they found a man in the main bedroom digging through the closet. Once the man was apprehended Police found multiple knives on him. Other officers looked around the house and could not find Kiyotaka, when looking around one officer found multiple scratches and a hand print on the window from the main bedroom"

"Now that wouldn't of been bad if that was it...but it wasn't it...the knocking stopped and then there w-was knocking on my bedroom window.."

"A-And Then th-there was scratching on my window...I didn't know what to do...so I got changed and ran to your house..." Taka said and covered his face with his hands.

Mondo couldn't help but stare at Taka as the reporter went on. So many things were going through his mind while Taka just peacefully slept, 'What if Taka stayed at his house...What if he caught Taka when he tried to run?..'

"We asked the neighbors if they had seen Ishimaru and they said they saw him run out of the house, but they have no idea where he is now. We are now looking for Ishimaru, if you know about his whereabouts please contact the number on the screen" The reporter just continued on and on. Finally, Mondo snapped back into reality and turned the tv off. He laid back and looked at Taka sleeping in his arms, "...." He didn't even know what to say. He just hugged Ishimaru, 'Taka could've been seriously hurt..or even..' He couldn't even finish his thought. He sighed and closed his eyes again to try and fall asleep