Into the past (Kazuichi)

Basically a new motive came up! If no one died in the next 24 hours then you're dark past will be revealed to a person that you care about. However no one has died, and now it's time for Kazuichi to see Gundham's past, also

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING FOR ABUSE⚠️ Please if you're sensitive to that then please don't read!

"Well, gotta sat I'm a bit surprised and disappointed" Monokuma said after everyone gathered near the hotel. "Oh well I expected this! Kazuichi Souda, you're up first!" Monokuma said and pointed at Kaz. "What?! Why me?!" Kaz asked, "I dunno because I said! Say bye-bye!" Monokuma said and laughed. As he said that Kazuichi's vision seemed to get blurry and dark and soon, it all went black. After what felt like forever Kazuichi woke up in a town he has never seen before. He looked around, he was in the middle of a park? He looked at the people and called to them, "Hey! You know where I am?" He asked and walked to them. They didn't react. "Hello?" He waved his hand in front of them, "Hello??" He tried to grab their shoulder but his hand went right through them. "WOAH-" He took a step back away from the and looked at his hands, "I'm I a ghost?" He looked around, "Monokuma said I'd be in someone past right? Does that mean I'm just watching like a movie? If so who's past am I in?" He looked around and saw a family. Something felt off about the family so he went over to them. It seemed they're having a picnic, or at least the mother and son was. The father didn't seem too interested in the picnic, or even the family. "Gundham could you please pass me an apple?" The women said, the son dig through the basket and pulled out an apple and gave it to her. "Wait Gundham?!" Kazuichi looked at the child, "There is no way that's Gundham..right?" He sat down next to the family. "Thank you!" The mother pats his head and looks at the father, "Are you enjoying this honey?" She asked with a smile. A scared smile. The man glared at her, "Shut up. You know I don't want to be here." He said rudely. "Let's not do this in front of Gundham." The mother said and glanced at their black haired son. "Heh, see if I care." He said and looked away, the mother sighed and smiled at her son who was eating an apple. Kazuichi glared at the father, "What an asshole." He said and looked back at the two with a smile. They seemed to have a good time until the father spoke again, "Let's go. I'm bored." He said, he grabbed the mother's arm and forced her to her feet. "Hey!" Kaz also stood up and looked down, what could've really do in this situation? "L-Lets go Gundham!" She said in a cheerful voice. Child Gundham picked up the picnic and grabbed his mother's hand as they both were dragged away. Kazuichi sighed and went after him, Kazuichi was greeted with a big house. He didn't really know what it surprised him so much, it just wasn't something he expected. He slipped through the door and looked around, it was pretty clean, very clean actually. Kazuichi looked at the family, "Can I go to my room please?" Gundham asked. "Mhm of course you can!" The mother said with a smile and Gundham happily walked upstairs. Kazuichi looked at the parents, "Alright can you cook? Make me something" The father ordered. "B-But we just got back from a picnic!" The mother said, "Pfft I don't remember asking. Go cook something." He raised his hand which seemed to scare the mother and she went to the kitchen. Kazuichi glared at the father, "I can't believe you actually existed at one point." He said coldly and went upstairs to see how child Gundham was doing. He pecked his head through the first door and saw Gundham sitting on the floor with animal stuffed animals. Kaz felt bad that Gundham had to live with someone like his father, he walked in the room and sat on Gundham's bed. He watched as Gundham played with his toys, he didn't even hear the footsteps creeping up the stairs and into the room until a voice started yelling.
"This room is a mess! What are you a pig?!" The father yelled as Gundham cowards closer to the bed. The mother quickly ran in, "Please stop he's just a kid!" She said. "A kid with no damn manners! Did you teach him like this?!" The father asked and pushed the women, "Oh fuck-" Kazuichi quickly jumped of Gundham's bed and ran to the mother and father. "P-Please stop!" The mother had her hands put to protect her, "You can't cook, can barely clean, can't raise a fucking 8 year old, what kind of god damn mother are you?!" The father yelled. Kaz froze, he listened as he stood there, "Please I'm sorry don-"
SLAP
Everyone though Kazuichi wasn't looking, he knew exactly what happened. He heard crying as he just stared at the floor. "You're a horrible mother. You're failing our son more then you're failing me." He said. That's when they were all caught off guard when they heard sniffling. "M-Mommy?" Everyone turned around and saw Gundham, hugging a stuffed bear with tears in his eyes. "G-Gundham go back to your room please!" The mother yelled.
SLAP
"M-Mom!" Gundham yelled and dropped the stuffed animal. "Tch, noisy bitch" The father said while glaring at the mother. He turned his attention to Gundham and slowly walked over to him. "No stay away!" Kazuichi yelled and stepped in front of the father only to be ignored and passed through like a ghost. Kazuichi turned around and saw the father grabbing the stuffed bear before he started ripping the stuffed toy apart. Gundham watched as his dad tore his stuffed animal up, the tears falling down his cheek. Kazuichi couldn't help but cry too, this was just one big nightmare that he wanted to wake up from. "Are you really gunna cry over a bear?!" The father asked and dropped what was left of the poor stuffed bear and raised his hand, "I'll give you something to really cry about!" He yelled. Before the father could do anything, the mother ran over and hugged her son while crying. The father looked down at them and chuckled, "I'm done." He said and walked to his room. The mother and Gundham sobbed before the mother picked him up and carried him to his room and sat him on the bed, "S-Stay here, I'll be right back" She kissed his forehead and walked out, closing the door behind her. Kazuichi walked through the door and saw Gundham crying on the bed. Kazuichi felt so hopeless in this situation, was this really Monokuma's goal? Before Kaz could say anything his vision went blurry and dark again.

He woke up in the front of hotel where Monokuma first made the announcement for the failed motive. He sat up and looked around, no one was there, "Where is everyone?" He asked out loud. "Puhuhuhu~ welcome back Kazuichi!" Kazuichi turned the black and white bear and sighed, "Where is everyone?" He asked and stood up. "Still going through the past? Where else would they be? You just finished early!" Monokuma said. Kazuichi grumbled and sighed, "I'm going to my cottage." He said and walked cottage. He locked the door behind him and flopped on his bed face down with a long sigh