Blood loss

"Who the hell are you?!" Kazuichi yelled as he was pushed against the wall, "I will say this one more time, give me the money!" The strange man yelled as he pulled a gun out on Kazuichi. Kazuichi knew he had to choose his next words carefully or else those might be his last, "I-I told you...I don't have any m-money on me.." Kaz said. Kazuichi heard the gunshot, at first he didn't feel anything but when he felt a strange liquid go down his arm is when he finally felt the pain. "If you don't tell me the next bullet won't just go in your arm!" The man said and pointed the gun at Kazuichi's head, "I...I-" Kazuichi couldn't even finish his sentence before someone came along, "Hey! Get away from him!" A girl yelled, "I'm calling the police!" She had her phone out and to her ear. The man growled and let go of Kazuichi and ran, the woman ran to Kaz, "Hey Kid! Are you alright?" She asked. She noticed Kazuichi's blood soaked sleeve and gasped, "You're shot! We need to-" Kazuichi booked it for home before she could say anything else.

"Ahh!" Kazuichi woke up with a scream and sat up, his arm wasn't ready for the sudden movement so he immediately fell back down. Kazuichi whimpered and looked at his arm, it was poorly wrapped in bandages. It's not like he is the ultimate nurse so he didn't know how to stop the bleeding. Kazuichi didn't want to get up but he knew he had to, he slowly got back up without putting much pressure on his damaged arm. Kazuichi changed out of his pajamas and into his jump suit, trying not to lift his arm too much. Kazuichi's eyesight slowly got worse as he continued to go through with his daily routine but he payed no mind to it. Finally Kazuichi got out of his house and onto the sidewalk, he left his arm to loosely hang down his side as the other held tightly to his backpack strap. As he walked he saw someone in the distance, the one and only princess Nevermind. Kazuichi had a huge crush on her when they first met but now not as much, he doesn't really know why he doesn't like the princess anymore, either way he still continued to pretend to be madly in love with her. He tells himself he needs to stop but he just doesn't and does not know why. "Heey! Miss Sonia!" Kazuichi yelled and ran to her, Sonia looked over at him and gave him a smile, but she didn't seem happy to see him. "Ah, Kazuichi..It's nice to see you again, did you hear on the news?" Sonia asked to which Kazuichi shook his head, "Some teen was getting mugged the witness saw that the teen was shot and ran, it was too dark so she couldn't remember the looks of the teen or the mugger" Sonia said with a sigh, "I sure hope the teen is alright and got the proper medical care they needed" Sonia said. "I'm..I'm sure he did" Kazuichi said, "I do not recall ever saying a gender Kazuichi" Sonia said, "Uh-" Kazuichi looked away from the blonde princess. "Hello" Kazuichi heard a voice say behind him, "Ah, Gundham!" Sonia said happily, she seemed much more happy to see Gundham then Kazuichi. "Did you see the news?" Sonia asked, "Are you taking about the recent mugging? Then yes" Gundham said and walked past Kazuichi. Kazuichi didn't know what hurt more, getting ignored or his wound. "H-Hey! I'm here too!" Kazuichi quickly said and stepped up, "Oh right, I apologize" Sonia said. "Hm" Gundham hummed, "Ya'know why are you always spending so much time with a weirdo?" Kazuichi asked, "Which is why I do not spend time with you" Sonia said. "No I mean him!" Kazuichi said and pointed at Gundham. "Do not call him a 'weirdo' for you do not know him like I do. I shall not talk to someone who judges my friends so I will be taking my leave" Sonia said and stormed off. "Fool.." Gundham said, "Great. Now I'm stuck with this weirdo!" Kazuichi said and crossed his arms, when he did that he didn't expect the bandages to go loose again. "You have angered the dark princess" Gundham said and looked at Kazuichi. "I-I angered her? You are always next to her!" Kazuichi said, "What does that have to do with anything?" Gundham asked and crossed his arms. "I...I.." Kazuichi felt himself become quite light headed and Gundham took notice, "Mortal, what's wrong with you?" He asked. "N-Nothing! Nothing that you would care about!" Kazuichi said, "Human feelings are so complicated...tell me now what is wrong!" Gundham said, he felt genuinely worried for the pink haired male, but of course he would never say. "I told you! It's....It's nothing!" Kazuichi had to physically lift his head up, it kinda looked like he was about to fall asleep. "Are you tired? Is there anything I can do?" Gundham asked and put a hand on Kazuichi's shoulder. "G-Get your h-hands..." Kazuichi tried to push Gundham away but instead he just fell forward onto Gundham. Gundham was quick to catch him, "Mortal!" Gundham didn't see Kazuichi react to that, Gundham shook him a little to get no response. "Kazuichi!" Gundham was getting very worried now when Kaz still didn't respond. Gundham noticed that Kazuichi's sleeve was stained with red. Gundham hesitantly rolled Kazuichi's sleeve up, he saw the bandages loosely wrapped around his arm, his arm was bleeding heavily. Gundham just stared for a second at the blood before he realized that Kazuichi passed out from blood loss. Gundham picked up Kazuichi carefully and took Kaz to his house sense they weren't that far. Gundham kept glancing down at Kazuichi from time to time to make sure he was still breathing or if anything happened. They got to Gundham's house and he frantically pushed open the door. He ran to his room and laid Kazuichi down on his bed before he ran back to his bathroom. There, he found more bandages and ran back to Kazuichi who was still bleeding. Gundham quickly took of the bloody bandages from Kazuichi to see the wound was caused by a bullet. He didn't know for sure but that's what he thought, Gundham quickly wrapping Kazuichi's arm, he did a much better job then Kazuichi did, most likely from experience. Gundham didn't know how much blood he lost so he checked to make sure he was still breathing, which he was. Gundham sighed in relief and threw away the bloody bandages. He looked at Kazuichi, "You could've just told me..you mean a lot to me Kazuichi..." Gundham whispered, he wasn't lying either. Kazuichi did mean a lot to Gundham. Gundham stayed with Kazuichi to make sure nothing happened, he didn't care if he had to miss school, this was important!

An hour passed and Kazuichi finally woke up, Kazuichi looked around, he didn't recognize the room and immediately thought he was kidnapped. The last thing Kaz remembers was fighting with Gundham before blacking out. 'Did Gundham do something?!' Kazuichi thought and stood out of bed, he noticed that his bandages were a lot better and clean. Kazuichi noticed the hamsters cages, 'This is definitely Gundham's room..' Kazuichi thought. It still hurt to move his arm, "What are you doing out of bed?" Kazuichi heard Gundham say. He spun around and saw Gundham with a glass of water in his hands, "What did you do? Why am I in your room!?" Kazuichi asked. "You passed out from blood loss, now lay back down, you aren't stable enough to walk around" Gundham said and put the water down. "Not stable enough? I'll show you not stable enough!" Kazuichi said and started walking towards Gundham, only to fall right into Gundham for the second time that day. "See? I told you" Gundham said and picked up Kazuichi, "P-Put me down!" Kazuichi said. Gundham just took him back to his bed and laid Kaz back down. "Why did you not tell me you were hurt?" Gundham asked and sat at the end of the bed. "W-Why does it mater to you?" Kazuichi asked, "Because I need to know, you're important to me, I would never want you hurt" Gundham said. Kazuichi blushed and looked away, "Well...I mean you mean a lot to me too.." Kaz mumbled. "Hm? Do I?" Gundham asked, he hid his face in his scarf, "Well..yeah...I don't say this a lot to you but I do..appreciate you.." Kazuichi said, "Look, what I'm trying to say is that I really care about you, I like you too.." Kaz said and sighed, "But if you want to go be happy with Miss Sonia then I cannot stop you, but thanks.." Kaz said. "Why would I go be happy with her when I'm already happy with you?" Gundham asked, "I too also enjoy you being around and it hurts every time when I see you angry or hurt..I like you too" Gundham said. "Will you tell me what happened to your arm?" Gundham asked, "You heard about that mugging right? Well that teen who got mugged was me" Kazuichi said plainly. "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that..I promise from here and forever I will keep you safe" Gundham said, he stood up and face Kazuichi, "Kazuichi Souda! You are now in the protection of Gundham Tanaka!" He said. Kazuichi looked up at Gundham and smiled, "Come down here I need to tell ya something!" Kazuichi said. Gundham sat back down, "What is it?" He asked, Kazuichi grins and kissed his cheek, "Thank you" He said. Gundham's whole face went red and he covered his entire face with his scarf, Kazuichi just chuckled

Thank you for the request monokinq!