Last fight

So basically what happens, in the killing game Mondo and Ishimaru are having a really bad argument so Ishimaru storms off. If Mondo knew that would've been the last time he would ever see Taka he would of stopped him. Also a lot of swearing and yes I am changing the murder up a little even though I do really like trial four qwp
________________________________

"Don't you have any respect for the dead?! You just don't understand do you!? You cannot just brush other people's death off like you are doing!" Ishimaru yelled at Mondo. They were in a pretty heated argument over something. "I don't need to fucking understand! I didn't know shit about those two so why should I care if they die?!" Mondo yelled back and took a step to Ishimaru, Ishimaru took a step back, "Why are you like this?! Sense the day I met you, you have just been nothing but trouble!" Ishi said and crossed his arms. It was getting late and he wouldn't be surprised if their fighting was keep some people awake. "Trouble? Are you really trying to pull that shit on me? To make me feel bad?" Mondo asked and pushed Ishimaru, "Well news flash, I don't give a fuck about what you do or how you feel. Honestly I could care less if you end up next on a execution or murder!" Mondo yelled. Ishimaru felt extremely hurt by that, but what was he expecting? "W-Well.." Ishimaru looked down, "Aww, is the teachers pet going to cry?" Mondo asked and growled, "And don't think I didn't mean it. I meant every single thing I said." Mondo said coldly. Ishimaru wiped the tears from his eyes and looked back up at Mondo, "Why?..Why do you hate me so much?.." Ishimaru asked. "Why? To start off, you're annoying, you're hopeless, you probably don't have anyone that loves you, heck I'm sure you don't even love anyone" Mondo said and Ishimaru shook his head. "No..that's wrong.." Taka said, "Oh is it now?" Mondo asked and scoffed. "Yes. I do in fact like someone, even if my better judgement is telling me that he hates every part of me. I still end up wanting to be friends even though I know that it will never happen. I still see myself wanting to stop fighting with him..even though I know that will never happen.." Ishimaru turned his head to the side so he couldn't see Mondo. Mondo was slowly connecting the dots as Ishimaru talked. "Dude. The fuck." Mondo took a step back from Ishimaru, there was no doubt in Owada's head, Ishimaru might've just confessed to him. Of course Mondo didn't feel the same right? At least that's what he was repeating in his head. "Well? Are you going to laugh at me or even beat me up?" Ishimaru asked sarcastically, "Of course not. I don't want to be charged for your murder genius!" Mondo yelled. Ishimaru froze, his eyes watered more as he just stared at Mondo. Mondo looked at him, "God damnit, what is it now?!" He yelled. Ishimaru just pushed Mondo and ran with tears falling down is face. Mondo couldn't help but feel the need to go after him but decided not to and just think. "Fucking bastard.." Mondo mumbled, "No way he just confessed to me, and even if he did there is no way I feel the same" Mondo mumbled until he heard someone enter the room. "Back for more?" Mondo asked and looked up, expecting it to be Ishimaru but instead it was Chihiro. "I-I heard everything from my room.." He said and shook his head, "I think you really hurt him" Chihiro said and sat down. "And why the hell should I care?" Mondo asked, Chihiro was one of the people here who Mondo actually liked being around. Chihiro didn't judge him and was a good listener. "I think you should apologize..I'm sure it would mean a lot to him" Chihiro said, Monfo rolled his eyes, "So what if I hurt is feelings? That shit doesn't concern me" Mondo said. "It's just that...you brought up a really sensitive topic for him...", Mondo shrugged, "So what? And what did I bring up?" Mondo asked. "I-It's not my place to tell you, it's just family issues...you wouldn't want some bring up..him..." Chihiro knew a couple of things about Mondo, one of those things was his brother. Chihiro also knew some things about Ishimaru and Ishi told him about his problems, especially his problem with being called a genius. Mondo went quiet, "...I'm still not apologizing" he said. Chihiro sighed, "I-I can't make you do things against your will but I really think you should apologize" Chihiro said. "Fine. I'll do it at breakfast" Mondo finally said and Chihiro smiled, "I know you don't notice it but Ishimaru does actually like you, he doesn't hate you like you keep saying" Chihiro said and Mondo huffed, "And I know you don't hate him as much either, considering how much you talk about him" Chihiro said with a giggle. Mondo blushed, "What more do ya want from me? I already said I would apologize" Mondo said. Chihiro stood up, "Its getting late, I should probably get to my dorm" He said and waved goodbye before leaving. Mondo had a small smile on his face, he sighed and looked at the floor before going to his own dorm to sleep.

Mondo surprisingly woke up early so he got ready for the day and left his room. He didn't see anyone down the hall so he quickly walked to the cafeteria. He knew Ishimaru was one of the first people to wake up so he was going to apologize then. When he stepped inside the cafeteria he didn't see anyone. He was there alone which already made him feel uneasy. "Bastard must've slept in" Mondo mumbled and took his seat and waited for the rest of the students. Mondo looked around and still saw no sign of Ishimaru, and all of the students were there! "Hey, where's Ishimaru?" Hina asked which triggered everyone to look around the room. "M-Maybe he's sleeping in?" Chihiro asked, "He never sleeps in" Makoto said which made everyone really worried. "Y-You d-don't think he..." Toko stoped herself when she saw Mondo glaring at her, "It's most likely" Byakuya said, "Then we need to look to make sure" Makoto said and stood up. Everyone stood up and choose people to investigate with. Hina was with Oogami, Naegi was with Kirigiri, Byakuya said he would work alone but everyone knew that Toko would not be too far behind, Celes and Hifumi, Owada and Fujisaki, and finally Hagakure decided to work by himself. As Chihiro and Mondo walked down the halls a interesting conversation grew between them, "Hey Mondo, are you...well..um gay?.." Chihiro asked hesitantly, Mondo shook his head, "Bi actually" He said, "Tell me honestly do you like Ishimaru?" He asked. Mondo blushed and looked away, "I-I'm taking that as a yes" Chihiro said with a sweet smile. "What an idiot I am.." Mondo complained, "Huh? No one ever said you were an idiot Mondo! What's wrong?" Chihiro asked. "If I wasn't such a selfish jerk and maybe gave a shit about that baseball player and thot's death then Ishimaru and I wouldn't of had that fight" He said. Chihiro hugged him, "It's okay Mondo! Everyone is worried for Taka, I'm sure he will be fine!" Chihiro said. Mondo chuckled, "Yeah, gotta think positive right?" And so they continued their search. Eventually they couldn't find anything until a panicked Hina came rushing to them, "Hina? What's wrong?" Chihiro asked, "Oogami and I found him! Ishimaru! Come on!" Hina yelled and dragged both of them down the hall, but they didn't make it in time to the room..

Bing Bong Ding Dong
A body has been discovered!

Mondo froze as the announcement went on, talking about some class trial, "Come on!" Hina was tugging on his arm trying to get them to the room. Mondo was just staring at the wall in front of him. 'There is no way that announcement was for Ishimaru right?..' Mondo thought you himself, "Keep going damnit!" Mondo yelled and Hina drags them to the room. Mondo was the door was just barely open but from inside he can hear Byakuya and Makoto talking. Mondo shoved the door open only to see him....Ishimaru
Ishimaru was on the ground face down with blood all over him, especially around his head. Ishimaru had a piece of paper in his left hand. Mondo dropped to his knees and stared at the body. "Why are you so affected by this?" Byakuya Asked, Mondo was just too surprised to answer that question, "Ishi...maru?.." Mondo heard Chihiro ask and started crying. Byakuya walked over to Ishimaru and lightly kicked him over so he was facing up. This actually made Mondo very upset and he stood up, "Don't you have any respect for the dead?!" He yelled,,he sounded just like Taka.."Shush! I just needed to examine this" Byakuya said and grabbed the paper from Ishi's hand. He unfolded it and read it too himself, "I guess we found our murderer Owada" He said and gave Mondo the paper. Mondo read it out loud

Dear Ishimaru, I wasn't thinking of my actions when we had our fight so Chihiro told me to go apologize, meet me in the second room near the stairs at the second floor or whatever
-Owada

"What?..Who the hell wrote this?!" Mondo asked loudly, "Isn't it obviously?" Byakuya asked with a smirk, "You did" he said.
________________________________

Hello! This was just a random thing I had in my mind for awhile and finally decided to do it! If you guys wanna see how the trial went then tell me, thank you, I am also a bit confused about the sick-fic I'm supposed to do, I have never done a sick-fic before so can you please tell me how they usually go do I know? Thank you! Over and out! -Muffin