Wrong choice

Sense I have a lot of Soudam imma try to write a bunch of Ishimondo okay? Okay enjoy the story!

"I..I DON'T BELIEVE IT!" Ishimaru yelled and grabbed onto his podium. At the moment people were in the second trial and some suspicion was being thrown at Mondo Owada, but most of it was at Genocide Jill. Makoto looked at Ishimaru and shook his head, "I'm sorry Taka..but it is either Mondo or Genocide Jill..we can't prove or deny it wasn't him just yet" He said. "But it's not Mondo!" Ishimaru couldn't even bare the thought of whoever killed Chihiro was Mondo, he refused it as a possible. "Makoto, just look at the crime scene one last time" Byakuya said, Makoto thought about it, "But...Something doesn't seem right..." He said. Jill looked at Makoto and laughed, "I thought you were smarter then this! Take another look at how all of the people have been killed in the past!" She said. "In the past?" Makoto repeated. "It's obvious that Jill killed Chihiro right? Why are we still debating this?" Hiro asked, "Yes! The way Chihiro was placed tells it for a fact!" Ishimaru said. Byakuya just had a smirk on his face the whole time

"I'm telling you idiots it wasn't me!" Jill yelled and pointed her scissors at everyone with an angry look. "The only person is, you!" Makoto yelled and pointed at Jill. Byakuya shook his head, "Stop. Before you make things worse, the culprit is not Genocide Jill, but Mondo Owada" he said. The room went quiet, "How can we believe you?" Hina asked, "I saw him" Byakuya said. "H-He's lying!!" Ishimaru yelled, "Yeah! You're just trying to get us all killed!" Hina yelled, "I'm ready for voting!" She yelled and looked at Monokuma. "But don't you guys-" Monokuma was cut off by Taka, "We said we're ready!" Mondo looked at Ishimaru with regret in his eyes and shook his head. But there was nothing he could do..no one was listening to him. Byakuya was yelling at everyone and Makoto was making wrong points to linked Jill to the murder. Mondo felt like he was gunna cry, he was snapped out of his thoughts by Ishimaru shaking his shoulder, "Bro, it's voting time" He said with a smile. Mondo's eyes shifted to the lever and sighed.

It was no shock when the results came back and said Jill was voted. However they weren't expecting that Monokuma would say its wrong. "Puhuhuhu~ even with your attempts of trying to find out you still failed! The true blacked waaaaas!" Just as he said that a trail of lights turned on, a light shaped as an arrow was pointed right at Mondo. "Mondo Oooowada!!" He yelled. Everyone gasped and looked at Mondo, Mondo kept his head down in shame. He was surprised to feel someone hug him, when he looked at the person his eyes started watering. "T-Taka..why?" He shook his head, "You know I'm the murderer, why are you still comforting me?.." He asked. "Well Mondo, I was raised to always stand by what I believe. I believe you didn't kill Chihiro, and I will stand by that even if it leads me to my own demise." He said. Mondo kissed him, "I-I'm so sorry..." He didn't even notice Monokuma until the haunting words came out of his mouth, "IIITS PUNNNISHMENT TIIIIME!" He yelled and pressed the button. Everyone expected for Mondo, fell through a trap door, "T-Taka!!" He yelled and looked at Monokuma. "Don't worry, just follow me!" Monokuma said and took him to a...a place that looked like a shooting area. There was a gun and Monokuma gave it to Mondo, "Alright you're up!" He yelled and pressed a button. Mondo looked to the side and saw Byakuya, he had his hands tired above his head and his glasses were gone. "You know what to do Mondo, show them what you got!!" Monokuma yelled. Mondo sighed, he knew he had to... he aimed the gun at Byakuya, sure he has never shot a gun but it can't be that hard right? He glared at Byakuya and fired. Monokuma presses the button again and Byakuya was dragged away, next that came out was Hiro. Same thing, hands over his head and he was crying, Once again, same thing. One after the other Mondo just fired. He was finally at the end and he saw Taka. Just like the others, Taka's hands were tied above his head. Taka looked scared but also..happy? Mondo started crying, "I-I can't do this.." He said. "Mondo. Please..someone has to survive here..Mondo..." Taka said. Mondo looked at Taka and shook his head, "If you don't do it then I'll do it and I'll make very very painful, you know that" Monokuma said and crossed his arms. Mondo looked at the gun and then back at Taka. "I-I'm Sorry..." He said and aimed the gun at Taka and closed his eyes, "I'm, so sorry.."

He fired

"T-TAKA!" Mondo sat straight up and screamed. He looked around, he was in his bedroom? Someone burst through the door, "Mondo?! Are you alright?!" Mondo looked over at Ishimaru, "Y-You're okay.." he said. Taka walked over to him and sat on the bed, "Of course I am, did you have another nightmare?" He asked

"Yeah I think so.."