Despair disease pt2 (Soudam)

After Monokuma explained what was happening with Sonia and Kazuichi he left. "D-Despair disease?" Hajime asked out loud. "W-W-We n-n-n-need to g-get them into t-the hospital!" Mikan panicked. "Didn't he say it was very contagious?! I don't wanna get sick!" Hiyoko said and stepped away from Kazuichi and Sonia. "Well we have to get them there somehow!" Hajime said, and that's when Nagito picked up Sonia, "Put me the fuck down pest!" Sonia yelled and started kicking and hitting Nagito. "I don't know how much longer I can keep this up!" Nagito said and winced every time he was kicked or punched and walked out. "So, Gundham, he's your boyfriend, you pick him up" Hiyoko said, Gundham blushed and brought his scarf up to his face again, "I do not have a relationship with this M-Mortal" he said. "Yeah whatever! Just take the damn body or I'll bop your head!" Hiyoko threatened and walked away. Kazuichi wasn't crying as loud but Gundham could still tell he was still crying, "We should get going.." Hajime said and left along side everyone else which only left Kazuichi and Gundham alone. "Despair disease hm?" Gundham asked himself and shook his head. "Let's get going Kazuichi.." Gundham said and stuck his hand out for Kazuichi, Kazuichi shook his head and stayed put, "P-Please...don't...hurt me.." he said. "What can I do for you to trust me a little more? We need to get to the hospit-" "C-Can I h-h-have this?..." Kazuichi asked and tugged on Gundham's scarf. "I- umm..are you sure?" Gundham asked, "I-I'm sorry! D-Don't hurt me please!" Kazuichi said and retreated his hand away from Gundham's scarf. "No wait I didn't mean it like that-you can have the scarf" Gundham said and unwrapped his scarf from around his neck and handed it to Kazuichi. Kaz was hesitant at first and slowly grabbing the scarf and put it on himself, "And why would you need that with a fever as high as yours?" Gundham asked. "It's cold." Kazuichi said and stood up, Gundam put his hand back on Kazuichi's forehead and pulled back immediately when he realized that Kaz's temperature got even higher then before. "Souda. We need to get the hospital. Now." Gundham said sounding serious which scared Kazuichi. "I-I'm Sorry!" He said and brought the scarf over his face while crying slightly, and that's when Kazuichi lost his balance and fell on his knees while holding his head. "M-Mortal?!" Gundham asked and crouched to Souda's level, "What's wrong?" He asked. Kazuichi looked up at Gundham, "I-I don't k-know!  Please don't be mad!" Kazuichi said with tears in his eyes, it honestly hurt Gundham seeing Kazuichi like this. "Your temperature is getting worse" Gundham said, "Here we need to go" He said and picked Kazuichi up bridal style and carried him out the door, Kazuichi clung tightly to Gundham and buried his face in Gundham's chest, his eyes were watering. Soon they made it too the hospital. "W-What took you two so long?" Hajime asked, "And why does he have your scarf?" He asked. Gundham blushed and with no scarf to cover his face he just looked away, "T-That doesn't matter now Mortal" Gundham said and brought Kazuichi inside the hospital. "Y-Y-You're here!" Mikan said and looked at Kazuichi, Gundham could hear slight yelling in the distance, "Hm, what seems to be making all that noise?" Gundham asked. "Sonia." Mikan said simply, Gundham couldn't help but be taken aback quite a little, "Excuse me? The Dark Queen herself making such horrible noises?" Gundham asked and Mikan nods, "Let's get Kazuichi in his room" Mikan said without stuttering and left. Gundham followed Mikan but couldn't help to peak into Sonia's room, and what he saw surprised him.

Soudam and Ishimondo जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें