Despair disease pt3 (Soudam)

What Gundham saw, truly shocked him. Sonia, in a hospital gown, rocking back and forth on the hospital bed with ropes tied on her arms and legs (Kinky~ Aaaand I just ruined my own story. Damnit) "Let me go! You will regret this and once I get out I will show no mercy upon your death!" Sonia yelled as Nagito covered his ears, "First off ow and secondly, ow again." Nagito said, he had bruises and even a bloody nose. "Come o-o-on!" Mikan's hesitant voice called from the hall, "Coming Mortal!" Gundham said and curried Kazuichi to his hospital room. "T-T-Thank you..h-here" Mikan said and handed Gundham a hospital gown, "M-Make sure that he wears t-that. I n-n-need to check o-on Sonia!" Mikan said and walked out the room. Gundham walked over to the bed and tried to put Kazuichi down but Kazuichi wouldn't let go of his shirt, "Shark Mortal, I-I need you to let go.." Gundham said but Kazuichi shook his head, "I feel s-safer with you.." he said without looking up at Gundham but he could tell that the fragile pink haired male that he held in his arms was about to start crying again. "Hey, hey, Kazuichi, it's okay, I just need you to put this..dress? No, hospital gown, on please" Gundham said and handed Kaz the hospital gown. Kazuichi stayed there for a second before grabbing the hospital gown and walking into the bathroom. After a couple minutes Kazuichi came out with the hospital gown on, "...." Kazuichi looked like he wanted to say something but just couldn't. "Is something bothering you?" Gundham asked, Kazuchi shook his head and sat on his bed. "Stay here, I am going to check on the dark princess for just a moment" Gundham said and walked out the door after making sure Kazuichi was okay. Gundam pecked his head through the door, Sonia had calmed down, she was just glaring at Nagito while Mikan took some notes. "I see that she has calmed down, correct?" Gundham asked before walking in the room. "Y-Yes" Mikan said without looking up at Gundam. Gundham looked at Nagito, "Are you okay?" He asked. Nagito's bloody noes seemed to be gone, "Yeah, I've been through worse" He said with a chuckle. "I shall inform the others that everything is under control" Gundham said and Nagito and Mikan nod. Gundam left the room and went down the hall and to the waiting room, and that's when he saw Hajime just sitting there. "Normal one? What are you doing here?" Gundam asked, "Normal one? Really? Whatever, Umm, everyone agreed that whoever has touched a sick person must stay in the hospital. I'm only here because I volunteered to stay" Hajime explained. "Oh, how will we be able to inform them of our situation?" Gundham asked. "Oh, we found old walkie talkies and it only took a little repairing to fix them. Chiaki did most of the work" Hajime said and took out a walkie talkie. Gundham carefully examined the device in the others hand before nodding his head, "That will surely do" Gundham said. "Hey, Uhh, while I have your attention may I ask you something? What's with you and Kazuichi?" Hajime asked, Gundham's face went red and reached for his scarf but his scarf was still in the hands, or around the neck of Kazuichi Souda, "What do you mean Mortal?" Gundham asked. "I-I didn't mean anything by it I was just wondering. You seem to be not entirely enemies anymore, are you friends?" Hajime asked. "W-Well that is none of your concern!" Gundham said and crossed his arms, "Uh oh, sounds like someone has a crush" Nagito said from behind him. "Nagito!" Hajime said happily and hugged him, "Are you okay?" He asked. "Nothing I haven't dealt with before" Nagito said calmly and hugged back. "What is this 'crush' you speak of? Answer now!" Gundham said. "You really don't know what a crush is do you? How should we explain it.." Nagito said and thought for a minute, "A crush is someone you like as more then just a friend or best friend. They are someone that you can say you *really* like or even love" Hajime explained after he let go of Nagito. "Me? A crush on that sharp toothed Mortal?! Never!" Gundam said and stayed quiet, "Just think about it Gundham" Hajime said. Gundam did exactly that and thought about all those time and how he would feel every time he could catch Kazuichi glancing at him or when he caught himself starring at the pink haired friend. "Do I...have a crush?" Gundham's asked quietly, "Ding ding ding, you got it" Nagito said. Gundham shook his head and went back into Kazuichi's room, he was sleeping. Gundham looked at the sleeping male, "Maybe...I do have a crush..." Gundham said quietly.