School

Abigail's point of view

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring in my ear. I groaned, why, Man I didn't want to wake up, can't I just stay home? I didn't want to go to school, it was boring and people were freaking mean, like damn I didn't know kids could be so mean and violent.
They like to push me around and tell me cruel things. They mostly like to tease me about my height, I'm only four seven, I know I'm pretty fucking short, but I'm still growing you know,
but just not as fast as everyone else.

I'm fifteen years old and my name is Abigail Winchester,
Most people in my family call me Abby.

I rolled over and turned off my alarm clock. I groaned and sat up in my bed, I rubbed my eyes and put on my glasses, yes I have another thing people tease me about. Even though I'm half werewolf, I still need glasses, it sucks.
I got up from my comfortable bed, my feet bare on the cold as hell floor. I walked over to my closet and picked out some clothes.

My grandmother gave me the key necklace she always said it was good luck

My grandmother gave me the key necklace she always said it was good luck. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my baby fangs that pop out randomly, Then I brushed my hair and put on light makeup, mostly on my eyes, I like when my eyes have a certain pop to them. I walked out of my bathroom and into my room, I walked past my calendar, but I did a flip around to look at it, OMFG! I get to go to A KISS CONCERT TONIGHT!
I jumped up and down in excitement. I couldn't believe it! I've been waiting months for this, I had a huge smile on my face. I love kiss! I've always loved kiss!
I was so excited and happy! I couldn't wait. I grabbed my backpack and put my phone in my pocket, I put my earphones in my backpacked and I raced downstairs, I walked into the kitchen where my mother was cooking. I kissed her cheek. "morning momma, something smells good", I said. She smiled at me. "what's got you so excited for?", She asked me. "The kiss concert tonight", I said excitedly. She smiled and laughed. "that's so awesome", She said. I smiled at her choice of words, she's always trying to be a hip mom. I grabbed an apple from the basket and bit into it. I kissed moms cheek and then kissed dads cheek. "bye dad, bye mom, gotta go to school, love you guys". I said.

I walked out of the house and started to make my way to school. I put in my earphones and listened to heavens on fire. I loved this song, but my favorite band member was the newest spaceman Tommy, he was awesome. And my favorite song was I was made for loving you.
I soon arrived at school, my smile dropped turning into a frown, for a second I forgot about this,
I was standing in front of the front door entrance of the school, until I was pushed from behind, I fell to the ground. "get out of my way midget". I heard Jason, The football quarterback say. I rolled my eyes, what a fucking jerk. He kicked my backpack. With me still attached to it. I rolled and face palmed the floor. "oh sorry about that, not", He said laughing. Why do they feel the need to mess with me? I haven't done anything to them.

I got back up and picked up my bag and make my to class. Class was such a bore, I swear I sometimes have to keep myself from falling asleep. I hated it, I wish I could be home schooled, but then my parents who ask me why. But as I sat there minding my own damn business, I could hear people talk crap about me. I wish I could put my earphones in. but this teacher is so strict, strict of the strict, that's what they call her, She makes us put them away and I have to deal with this shit. I felt something hit the back of my head. 'don't turn around, don't turn around' I thought to myself.
But I did, I picked up the paper and uncrumpled it. I read it, my eyes watered. "why don't you kill yourself, no one wants you here, your a mistake- everyone", It read. I let a tear run down my cheek. I threw away the paper. I raised my hand. "yes Abigail?". The teacher said. "May I go to the bathroom please?", I asked her. "Go hurry back". She said with a nasty sneer on her face. 
She turned back to her work. I grabbed my bag and ran to the bathroom. I locked my stall and sat down on the bathroom floor and cried. I don't cut anymore, but the scars littered my skin everywhere, it's always a reminder of how a fuck up I am. They were ugly, they made me look ugly, I hated what I looked like underneath. I cried and cried silently. But I guess I wasn't quiet enough.

I heard some girls talking, I heard them whispering. "lets see who it is", One of them said. I heard the clicking of heels against tiled floor. "Abigail is that you?", One of them asked me. "Go away", I said my voice cracking, Damn it, know they'll know I've been crying. "Girls look, she's crying like a little baby, aren't you half breed", Another one said laughing. I flinched at the word half breed. They all laughed at me. 
Then they threw something in my stall, it landed on my arm, it was a paper, but not just any kind of regular paper, it was on fire, AH! I threw it off of me before it could burn my arm. But I wasn't very lucky, it had already left a bloody red mark on my arm. Ow! I dug through my bag and found a bandage. I keep these kinds of things in my bag, for these kinds of situations.
I put some cream on the burn, it hurt like a bitch, but ignored the pain, I then put the bandage on my burn. I didn't really care about pain, not anymore, not after what these people put me through. I got up and wiped my eyes, to make it seem like I wasn't just crying. I walked out of the bathroom and walked back to my classroom. I sat back down in my chair.

I was so happy when School ended. Thank the lord almighty. It was the end of school and it was Friday, I love Friday's. The concert was tonight, YES! I walked back home, with my earphones in. I was so ready to go to the concert. I unlocked the door. "I'm home!". I yelled to whoever would listen. I ran upstairs and into my room. I threw everything on my bed, not caring how they landed. I was free from HELL!

I ran to my closet, looking through all my clothes. I finally decided on what I would wear.

I was so excited

I was so excited. I jumped up and down in excitement. But first things first, I went to the bathroom and looked at my burn. The cream I brought with me, was a healing cream. It healed the burn but it didn't heal the scars, so I had to put makeup over it. So mom and dad won't see it. I grabbed my phone and bag. I ran down stairs, ready for my mom to take me to the concert. We were both going and I couldn't wait to go, I was so excited to go that my baby fangs came out randomly. I sometimes hate when that happens. Because I always have to push them back in with my thumbs. But I was still so excited to go to the concert. I couldn't wait to go!