The tickets

Abigail's point of view

I woke up the next day due to the sun blinding me in my eyes. I groaned at having the rays of the sun in my eye balls. I rolled over, five more minutes. But I couldn't fall back to sleep. Ugh!
I got up and got dressed in some Cozy clothes. 

I yawned and walked down stairs, I could smell food cooking, yum! I feel my stomach growl at even the mention of food

I yawned and walked down stairs, I could smell food cooking, yum! I feel my stomach growl at even the mention of food. Mmm. Smells like moms cooking. Dad is a okay cook, if you like some parts burnt.
I sat at the table, I saw dad sitting across from me on his phone. He wasn't the newspaper type of guy, he was the technology type of guy, he reads the news on his phone. "Hey pops", I said smiling at him. He looked up from his phone. He gave me a goofy smile. I giggled.  "Hey  honey, sleep well?", He asked me. "Yeah, it was alright", I said shrugging. "How was last night?", He asked me. "It was amazing", Me and mom said together. I giggled, I swear sometimes, we can be twins. She put my plate down on the table, she smiled at me, and then kissed my forehead. I quickly ate. I didn't know how to tell them that Tommy freaking Thayer was my mate. How do you tell your parents? "Abby honey, these came in the mail today", mom said. She handed me a white envelope. I opened it with my nail, one thing about wolves, is that we have sharp fangs and sharp pointy nails. I took the letter out.

I read it to myself first. "You've been randomly selected for two tickets to the KISS concert in Jacksonville congratulations", It said. I raised an eyebrow. What the hell? How were we just randomly selected? That's weird. Maybe something to do with our tickets from last night, I don't know. I looked at mom. "We were randomly selected for two tickets for the next KISS concert that's coming here", I said. I was so confused. Why us?

Mom got all excited, she started to jump up and down, she smiled a huge smile. "Oh my god! When?! When is it!?", She said loudly. I swear If I had the full super hearing like dad, I think I would have went deaf. Like damn she can get loud. I looked back at the paper, its this Wednesday, oh man, I have school. I can't go. I was a little upset that I couldn't go. I frowned. "I can't go, it's this Wednesday, we should sell the tickets", I said, feeling sad and disappointed. "Nonsense honey, I'll just call the school and say your sick on that day, we're going to that concert", Mom said sternly. And when mom says it like that, well you can't argue with her. My face lit up with happiness, really?! A smile lit up on my face. This is so awesome!  "halls", Dad said sternly. "Hush, you know she goes to school every single day, she can miss one day out of the year", Mom said, she gave him the stare, the stare you can't look at for, even for a few seconds. It's like a staring contest with Medusa. You never win.
I smiled, mom was always so cool, she's like a teenager in a adults body. I got up and hugged her tightly.  "Thanks mom, your the best", I said grinning so large that my face hurt. "Don't worry about it honey, this doesn't happen every day, not just anyone gets randomly selected for KISS concert tickets", She said. She kissed my cheek. I smiled lovingly at my mother.

I smiled to myself. I think she's more excited then I was. If that were even possible. I put my dish in the sink and walked up stairs to get dressed for the day.