The letter

Abigail's point of view

the next day I woke up and got ready for school. I felt like a complete zombie. I felt weak and tired, I didn't want to do anything at the moment. I just wanted to stay home and stay in my bed forever. No one will ever want me for me, it's a given fact. I walked to school, I didn't want to go but I had to. I fucking hated it here, it's fucking hell!

I walked into the building, it should say 'welcome to hell, enjoy your stay'

I was walking to my locker to put my books away but I was slammed into the lockers. I hit my head hard against the cold metal. I didn't even have enough time to express my pain. I felt a hand grasp around my hair tight and pull. Hard. "Where were you yesterday? huh midget, you missed your daily beating, trying to get away are you?", Jason whispered into my ear. His friends laughed behind him. "Leave me alone", I whispered. "What was that? I couldn't hear you", He said mocking me. I got angry, the emotional pain of being rejected by my mate was enough for me to snap. I pushed him away from me.  "leave me alone!", I said louder. Jason smirked at me, oh No.

He Grabbed me by the arm and threw me on the ground hard. I landed on my arm. Fuck! That hurt! He started to kick me in the stomach. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That hurts!
Then his friends thought it would be funny to help him. I just let myself go numb, I didn't want to feel any more pain. They didn't stop till I started to spit up blood.

They always do this, they beat me till I either pass out or spit up blood. "see you later half breed", Jason said laughing at me. They soon left, left me to lay there. All bruised up and some parts of my body bleeding. My eye sight was blurry. I closed my eyes, a few tears rolled down my cheeks. It took a few minutes to even move, but once I did, I felt every bit of they're kicks. I groaned in pain. I slowly got up because I had class. I groaned again and wiped the blood off my mouth. I started to limp to my first period class. This place is my own personal hell. Can't it all end? Why can't it all end?

AFTER SCHOOL

I walked home. I tried not to think about the pain. I went to the mail box and grabbed the mail. As I made my way up to the house I went through the mail. Bills, more Bills, food articles and something else. It was in a envelope. It had my name on it.
But it didn't say who it was from. I walked inside the house, mom was home. Dad wasn't. "Mom I'm home", I said softly, I knew she would hear me. I was still looking at the envelope, I walked into the kitchen. "hey honey, how was school?". She asked me as she laid a kiss on the top of my head. "It was alright, I got something in the mail, But I don't know what it is or who it's from", I said. "Open it and you'll find out what it is", She said. I opened the envelope nicely. So I wouldn't rip it.  It was a letter, Nice hand writing too.

It said. "Dear my lovely Abigail, My beautiful mate. I miss you so much already, it's only been a day since we've been away from each other. And I know the way I acted towards finding out about you being half werewolf and half human was not what you excepted. And I am terribly sorry my love, I have never met a half breed as yourself, a beautiful as you are, I was surprised when you told me, but that doesn't mean I rejected you my little mate, I'm sorry it that looked like my intentions, I would never reject you. I miss you so, I yearn to see your beautiful angel like face, and to be in your company, it kills me to be away from you my love.
I want you to be here with me. I want to hold you in my arms again. To know you are here and safe in my arms. I'll love you no matter what you are, I had fallen in love with you the moment I locked eyes with you my beautiful love, I know it's to soon to say I love you, but I can not lie to you my love. Please come to see me again, please my love, I'm dying to see you again. I have sent out more tickets for you and your mother.
I just need to see you again. Please come to see me again. I'm begging you my love.
I love you.
Sincerely,
your spaceman Tommy Thayer", I just stared at it for a minute. I then passed it on to mom. She grabbed it from my hands. She read it, it took her a few seconds to read it. "Oh honey bunny", She said. She gave me a hug. I hugged her tight, I cried into her shoulder. Just let it out, just let it out. "It'll be okay baby, we'll take care of this, I promise", She said. I just looked up at her, with no emotion. I got up from my chair and started to make my way upstairs. "I'll call you downstairs for dinner", she said. I nodded my head and walked up stairs to my room. I knew I was making her worry. But I couldn't help it. That letter was a pity letter. He felt bad for hurting me and now he's pitying me. But I won't do it. I won't have him pity me. I won't let anyone pity me.
I started to do my homework. The only thing I was good for. I just sat there and did my homework. Like the good half breed I was.