Mate?

Abigail's point of view

I was in the car with my mom, since she was the one driving us. We were jamming to kiss music, my mom was a hard kiss fan just like me. The song playing was, Heaven On Fire, I've always loved this song. And whenever there was a guitar solo I would make it look like I was the one playing the guitar. I always love being in the car with mom. She's funny, loving, and amazing. I remind her of that everyday.

It took an hour to get to the arena, but I didn't care I was too busy jamming out. But once we got there I looked out the window, my eyes widened, it was fucking huge!
But we were here early which was good I guess, because knowing all those Kiss fans. I felt a shiver go down my spine, weird. We got out of the car and went up to the Stand. Where there were people taking the tickets, they took our tickets and gave us wrists bands, awesome!

We walked to the front, wow, I've never been to the front of the stage before. This was the best day of my life. I was so excited, I've always wanted to see them in person and now I get to.

A few minutes later

More people started to come, the place was getting packed fast. Wow!

Ten minutes later

The lights went out. "YOU WANTED THE BEST YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD KISS", The announcer said. I had no idea how he had such a low voice to do that, but it was awesome. Loud sounds and lights came on.

I then saw them, they looked even cooler in person. I squealed and jumped in place. Paul Stanley walked up to the mic. "Are you guys ready to rock?!", He yelled into the mic. "Yea!", We all screamed. "I couldn't hear you are you guys ready to rock!". He yelled. "Yea!". We screamed louder. I was jumping up and down. this was so awesome! "Lets ROCK!". He yelled. We all screamed and yelled in excitement. The first song they sang was heavens on fire.

Which I went crazy for, Then they sang rock and roll all night. "I want to rock and roll all night and party every day", I sang with them. After that song they sang black diamond. Then lick it up. This was so amazing! My eyes lit up with excitement and joy.

Then they sang sure know something. it was a good song, but wasn't my favorite, it was moms favorite song. They then sang reason to live.

I looked at my mother to see her jamming out. I giggled and jammed out with her. We sang the lyrics together. We held hands. Me and my mother had a great relationship together.
Then they did strutter and then shock me. Which was awesome because it was tommys part of the song. I pretended that I was playing the guitar with him. I giggled. I rocked out man. I freaking love this. Then they did I love it loud, which was mostly genes song, which was really cool. He looks like a scary Man,
Don't want to get on his bad side. Then they did I was made for lovin you, I smiled and rocked my hips side to side to this song, Mom and dad always sang this song to me as a kid and I still love it.

On the corner of my eye, I saw tommy staring at me. I turned my head to look at him. Our eyes met, I froze. The music was gone and it felt like I was the only person here with him. his eyes flashed black and silver. Mate? Wait! No way! He can't........Tommy Thayer is my mate?

Wait! KISS ARE FREAKING WEREWOLVES!  one type of creature could do that no way KISS ARE WEREWOLF'S no way. My eyes widened. His eyes flashed when he was looking at me. And I didn't doubt that mine hadn't either. Werewolves eyes only flash around they're mates. OH MY FUCKING GOD! TOMMY THAYER IS MY MATE!

I looked back at him and He continued to stare at me with this adoration and pure love look. I was wigging out man! Tommy freaking Thayer is my mate! I didn't know what to do. What do I do?

When the concert was over, they all started to leave but Tommy, he didn't leave, he continued to look at me, and I kept staring at him. I didn't know it was time to leave till my mom nudged me. I turned to look at her. My eyes widened and my mouth gaped open. She smirked at me. "what?". I asked her. "You have the hots for tommy huh?". She asked me, she wiggled her eyebrows. I playfully slapped her arm, while I blushed. "Uh, um, I didn't say that", I said, I had no idea how to tell her that the man standing above us is my mate. "Yeah sure Abby, he's been your favorite since you were 4 years old", She said with a big smile on her face. I rolled my eyes at her, while still blushing. "Whatever mom, lets go home I'm tired", I said. I turned my head to look at him again, he was putting his guitar away and he was smiling. What was he smiling about? he couldn't have heard our conversation could he? I blushed embarrassed, I really hope he hadn't.

Now time to go home and go to sleep. I looked at him one last time, only to see him looking back at me. I smiled and waved. He smiled back at me and winked. I blushed red. I turned back around and walked back to my mom.

We walked out of the concert but the whole time I could feel someone's eyes burning through the back of my head. It had to be Tommy. We got in the car, On the way home I fell asleep to the music playing in my dreams. It was weird but beautiful.  I could hear this guitar playing and someone playing I was made for lovin you. "Your so beautiful Abby", I heard A voice. I was shaken awake by hands,  I gasped. I opened my eyes. "nightmare?". Mom asked me as she looked at me. I shook my head. Not a nightmare, but a weird and lovely dream. I kinda didn't want to wake up from the dream. "no", I simply said. I didn't know what to call it, the dream seemed so real, but why was the voice so familiar? This was so weird.

Once we got home, we got out of the car and We walked into the house. Dad must be asleep, it was pretty late. I was tired and ready to drag myself up to my room. Mom kissed my forehead before I walked up the stairs to my room. I sighed, A long day that I'll ever forget, first A  terrible day at school but thank god it's Friday. Second KISS are werewolf's which I felt was interesting. And third I'm mates with a freaking rockstar, I didn't know how to feel about that, but I just smiled, I was happy I got to see them. I dragged myself over to my closet and got some pjs out, I got dressed in them. Oh man they were comfy. I loved pajamas. Especially the fuzzy ones.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, along with my baby fangs. I looked at them in the mirror. White and pointy, I then put my hair up so it won't be nappy tomorrow, I hate when my hairs nappy, it's so hard to brush when it's nappy, I put my glasses in my case, then put them in my drawer. I turned off the light. I then looked back in the mirror, I gasped at what I saw, I saw Tommy's face.
I rubbed my eyes with my fists to see if I was seeing things, I then opened them, his face wasn't there anymore. I must be seeing things without my glasses on. But why would I be seeing him in the mirror? I walked back into my room and took off my slippers. Then preceded to crawl into my comfortable bed. I put on my music on low, so I don't wake up my parents. And no it's not kiss. I wouldn't be able to fall asleep to that. It's just soothing sounds to Make me fall asleep.
I was so tired, I had a good day, if you don't count being harassed and burned at school (hell).

But at least I get to sleep in tomorrow (yay). I yawned and laid on my back. I smiled softly, thinking of Tommy. I finally found my mate. But he would want me right? Knowing I'm a half breed? I frowned thinking that. I don't know what to do. But I can't do anything about it right now. I'll figure something out later.

I fell asleep and dreamt of the same dream I had in the car. The voice sounded so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.