Tired

Golf Ball walked around in circles, she seemed uneasy and mumbled repeatedly.

Tennis Ball seemed concerned, "Are you good there GB?" he asked.

"How can I be good at a time like this?! I just don't understand, what if we can't figure this out.." Golf Ball responded quite loud.

"We just need time, there's no need to feel stressed about this." Tennis Ball tried to reassure her.

"Tennis Ball, if we can't figure this out quick enough then more people are going to get hurt, we might even be next on the list of becoming trapped in whatever hell they are in." Golf Ball said.

"This is true, but we can't rush this, they are just going to have to stay strong and wait. We have to stay strong." Tennis Ball said, he gave a small warm smile.

Golf Ball sighed, "Well, at least we have Pen here now, he seems to be the only one that wakes up, we could ask him questions." she said.

Robot Flower walked out of the door that led to the basement.

Her robotic hands were covered in blue blood as she held the first aid kit.

"Robot Flower, any news on Pen?" Golf Ball asked.

"He gained more wounds but other than that he is still alive and awake." Robot Flower said.

"Could you tell him we need him up here." Golf Ball said.

"Actually, he might not be able to walk." Robot Flower said, her robotic voice didn't change much but they could still tell she was worried.

"Well then, guess we'll have to talk to him down there." Golf Ball said.

"I'm going to go put this away now." Robot Flower said before leaving the room.

Basketball was sitting next to Grassy and Rocky.

Grassy was leaning on Rocky as they both slept with a small plush.

Tv was also there, he was playing calm music to help the two sleep.

Robot Flower walked in and sat on the couch while the others were on the floor.

She let out a sigh.

"Is something wrong?" Basketball asked.

"I just feel tired." Robot Flower said.

"Maybe you should go charge, it's already been two weeks since the last time you did." Basketball said.

"No, it's not that, besides I have until tomorrow so I'm fine, I'm just tired of patching up people, all the blood I see is starting to..bother me.." Robot Flower said.

"Maybe go outside and go somewhere new or comforting, that might help you feel better." Basketball suggested.

"That's not such a bad idea, thanks Basketball!" Robot Flower said.

"No problem." Basketball said cheerfully.

Robot Flower soon left.

And then it was back to a calm and quiet room.

"So you got attacked by an unknown creature?" Golf Ball asked Pen, Pen nodded.

"They also seem to be very different. The first time I entered that world I saw a completely different creature, while the one from last night was more bird and bug like." Pen explained.

Tennis Ball was sitting on the ground and writing down every detail, he struggled a bit to keep a steady handwriting since he was using his foot.

"Well, since you seem to be the only one who wakes up from these dreams, and the only one that can speak, I'm going to need you to stay in one of them as long as you can." Golf Ball said.

"Stay in one of those dreams?!" Pen exclaimed.

"No no no, I can handle a few minutes and then waking up after a situation, but stay in that dream longer than usual? I don't think so." Pen huffed.

Golf Ball sighed, "Don't worry, you will be well taken care of, any wounds you obtain will be patched up quickly, we are going to keep an eye on you. This is going to help us find out what is going on and how we can fix it" she explained.

Pen still seemed unsure, "Well, if it means it will help figure out what is going on and how to fix things, then, I guess I'll do it." he said.

"Great! Tonight you will stay asleep and stay in the dream longer than usual." Golf Ball said, Tennis Ball stood up and held the clipboard with his mouth.

"Try not to think too much about it though, I recommend you take the painkillers at the nightstand next to you, I'll get you some water." Golf Ball said.

Golf Ball and Tennis Ball left the room.

Pen looked around the white room.

He then looked at the bandages around his feet, he sat on the bed, preparing to stand up.

He stood up and immediately collapsed, he landed on his wounded arm, he groaned and stayed on the ground.

He rolled over, now he was facing the the ceiling.

He sighed.

"I wonder what the others who are still in those dreams are doing." Pen whispered to himself.

-

((A/N - sooooo the virus huh? Sad to know a lot of people are misinformed about what the virus is capable of :(

Also what is up with people and toilet paper—

Like seriously all the stores have like none of it, are they gonna build a whole damn wall to protect themselves from the virus???—

Either way I hope you all stay safe and gain the right information!

Bye y'all! ))

[sorry this was so short]

-899 words-